I wana have somali gay friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
I think we will have the perfect friendship. I don't get along with girls and with guy friends I feel like I have to carefully select my words in order to avoid tapping into fitna.

So what better to have lame jokes with gay friend... and if he is somali... super amazing... It be just fun to have somali words in our sheeko >,,<

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Why would you wish such an ailment upon a brother? Cadubillah

Lily

You don't get along with girls?
:kanyecute:

I never get along with girls... I feel like most girls talk too much (like sometimes I just wana sit quietly on the train and not just spend every second talking)... girls are also full of drama and when I tell them to 'chill is not that serious', I'm often told that I'm cold...

I think we will have the perfect friendship. I don't get along with girls and with guy friends I feel like I have to carefully select my words in order to avoid tapping into fitna.

So what better to have lame jokes with gay friend... and if he is somali... super amazing... It be just fun to have somali words in our sheeko >,,<
avoid fitna by becoming friends with a phaggot.

giphy.gif

S

SOMACOON

Who the f*ck claims to be Muslim, yet wishes homosexuality on Muslim brother, just for their entertainment?
I wish I had a gay Muslim friend kualaha, i wish you understood the meaning of the Quraan.
If you're an Athiest saying that, then i could understand because your absent from worship.
But if you claim Islam yet wish things of these sorts, than your either too dumb to comprehend Islam, or you dont give a f*ck.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Homosexuality is dambi. Don't let the media fool you into thinking it's cool to have a guy bff, they're as or more y than females.

S

SOMACOON

Homosexuality is dambi. Don't let the media fool you into thinking it's cool to have a guy bff, they're as or more y than females.
People think being open minded or living the liberal mindset is healthy, people such as @Lily are vulnerable and easily consumed.
They'd rather uphold traditions the Quran considers abnormal for a tradition that disowns Islam and considers it anomalous.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Btw I meant gay bff not guy bff.

People think being open minded or living the liberal mindset is healthy, people such as @Lily are vulnerable and easily consumed.
They'd rather uphold traditions the Quran considers abnormal for a tradition that disowns Islam and considers it anomalous.

Im an open minded person but what I will not be open minded about what Allah swt hates.

Lily

It was just a thought. An impulse perhaps. One of my friend was acting weird lately (giving me compliments and being extra nice) and I was upset when he kept on insisting he’s gonna give a hug/cuddle. I’m disappointed and I’ve lost good friend who I enjoyed his company/conversation. So I thought why not just have gay friend.

For those who are twisting my words and taking it out of context… I did not say I wish to impose homosexuality on straight guys. I meant meeting someone who’s already gay. I always thought homosexuality is equivalent to committing zin (major sin) and I honestly don’t know where they stand in terms of faith. I don’t google to find answers since I don’t know what sources are legit or not. But if anyone can link me legit page, id be grateful.

I have friends who committed major sins. I have non muslim friends. I work with non muslims. So I don’t see how being friends with gay person is any different to being friends with non muslim etc. I’ve always lived a life free from judging others. What they do is up Al-Hakeem Al-Gafoor

S

SOMACOON

It was just a thought. An impulse perhaps. One of my friend was acting weird lately (giving me compliments and being extra nice) and I was upset when he kept on insisting he’s gonna give a hug/cuddle. I’m disappointed and I’ve lost good friend who I enjoyed his company/conversation. So I thought why not just have gay friend.

For those who are twisting my words and taking it out of context… I did not say I wish to impose homosexuality on straight guys. I meant meeting someone who’s already gay. I always thought homosexuality is equivalent to committing zin (major sin) and I honestly don’t know where they stand in terms of faith. I don’t google to find answers since I don’t know what sources are legit or not. But if anyone can link me legit page, id be grateful.

I have friends who committed major sins. I have non muslim friends. I work with non muslims. So I don’t see how being friends with gay person is any different to being friends with non muslim etc. I’ve always lived a life free from judging others. What they do is up Al-Hakeem Al-Gafoor

We know whatchu meant
230.jpg

S

SOMACOON

No you don't and stop twisting my words. When did I say gay muslim friend.

Being Somali is usually assimilated with being Muslim.
That being said, you shouldn't even expose yourself to such people.
The Quraan says you'll rise with your companions in the day of judgement, you must wanna rise with homosexuals.
You seem impotent and easily consumed, don't allow the media to conquer your mind, read the Quran. Study whats forbidden.
Gay friend kulaha, the shit you see online is ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts