I wana have somali gay friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP

"Someone can be gay and still believe in Islam-"
Are you seriously comaring homosexuality to marijuana? One Haram one is Makrooh.
I'mma let you solve the equation
It's been narrated that anything which can be used as a means of سكار (intoxication) goes under the heading of khamr, although some khamr are more severe in terms of intoxication, cannabis is still haram. Although homosexuality (acting upon it) and whatever leads to it is a greater evil than cannabis.

On the authority of Abu 'Abdullah ,al-Nu'man Ibn Bashir (may Allah be pleased with them both) ,who said : I heard Allah's Messenger (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him )say: " The Halal (lawful) is clear and the Haram (prohibited) is clear, and in between them there are some things that are doubtful ,which most people do not know - if they are Halal or Haram - Thus ,whoever avoids the doubtful, safeguards his religion and honour, but one who engages in the doubtful, falls in the Haram

I feel like a hypocrite for speaking about matters of religion when I'm an evil man.

S

SOMACOON

So homosexuals are exempt from Allah's mercy? They aren't allowed to make tawbah?

A homosexual making tobah would mean the man/woman turning straight.
This means the worship can now be accepted by Allah, but one cannot be homosexual and Muslim, hellfire has been written.

Hafez

VIP
@TheXamarCadcadGuy aren't the gates of Allah's mercy open to all those who repent including homosexuals and atheists?
The gates of Allah's mercy is open to anyone at any time alhamdulilah. It's just that people lose hope in Allah's mercy (which isn't allowed) and thus it becomes a barrier for them. Whoever believes in Allah (SWT) and sincerely repents will be forgiven. Repenting has conditions and some say the conditions are 3. Regretting the action, sincerely repenting and resolving never to do it again. It's incumbent upon the Muslim to avoid intoxicants and homosexuality and also that which leads to it, for example, if you're sexually incline to a person you should not maintain your gaze, no matter whether they are male or female, unless it's your spouse of the opposite gender.

“Say: O ‘Ibaadi (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allaah, verily, Allaah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful”

[al-Zumar 39:53 – interpretation of the meaning].

It was narrated that Abu Hamzah Anas ibn Maalik al-Ansaari (may Allaah be pleased with him), the servant of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah rejoices more over the repentance of His slave than any one of you who finds his camel after having lost it in a desolate land.” Agreed upon.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
A homosexual making tobah would mean the man/woman turning straight.
This mean the worship can be accepted by Allah, but one cannot be homosexual and Muslim, hellfire has been written.

No, making tawbah means they stop indulging in haram. It doesn't change their orientation and automatically make them attracted to the opposite gender. What kind of nonsense is this? lol

Hafez

VIP
The believer has a balance between hope and fear of Allah (SWT). It's not appropriate to take any form of disobedience to Allah (SWT) lightly. Nor is it permissible to lose hope in the mercy of Allah (SWT).

S

SOMACOON

No, making tawbah means they stop indulging in haram. It doesn't change their orientation and automatically make them attracted to the opposite gender. What kind of nonsense is this? lol
Lets try and understand each other. The thought of homosexuality is not HARAM. The action one takes to live those desires is HARAM.
If one prays and asks for forgiveness about his/her action, I'm sure Allah the merciful will forgive.
If one continues to live those desires, he/she will then have a specal place in Jahanaba.
One cannot be Muslim if they live a life of homosexuality in terms of action, by being with the same gender.
Thats why many homos leave Islam. A thought is different than an action.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Atleast you quit tiny chat obamadatazz

hehee I actually miss tc. I had to take social break. I checked it the other day, but the place was ghost. dafuq did everyone quit??.. I miss the deep meaningful conversations I used to have with the anons.

But I've learnt you can quit anything (or do anything) if you put your mind to it. I was watching this video, good tips

Duchess

VIP
Lets try and understand each other. The thought of homosexuality is not HARAM. The action one takes to live those desires is HARAM.
If one prays and asks for forgiveness about his/her action, I'm sure Allah the merciful will forgive.
If one continues to live those desires, he/she will then have a specal place in Jahanaba.
One cannot be Muslim if they live a life of homosexuality in terms of action, by being with the same gender.

I can use the same line of thinking and state that one cannot be Muslim if they live the life of an adulterer.

Duchess

VIP
Question boils down to this what is worse sin and greater abomination zina or gay interaction
@Duchess @Somali_Tycoon
@TheXamarCadcadGuy

The scholars have different opinions on this matter. Some think homosexuality is worse, others think they are equal in sin, and a few think zina is worse. Nonetheless both are haram but does it make someone a non-Muslim? The answer is no, not unless the person tries to legitimize their sin by making haram halal ( ie claiming that sodomy is not haram).

S

SOMACOON

I can use the same line of thinking and state that one cannot be Muslim if they live the life of an adulterer.
But one stops committing adultery, and faces mecca.
While the other faces mecca, but continues a life of HARAM. Get the fucking point.
Maskax Bantu

Duchess

VIP
But one stops committing adultery, and faces mecca.
While the other faces mecca, but continues a life of HARAM. Get the fucking point.

So are you someone can't stop giving into homosexual desires? lol Or are you saying the prayers of an adulterer are accepted but Allah rejects the prayers of a homosexual?

An adulterer can stop sleeping around, but that they will not be granted mercy or forgiveness unless they repent. A homosexual can stop indulging in same-sex relations, seek tawbah for their actions, and gain Allah's forgiveness just like an adulterer.

Hafez

VIP
Bro, kufr is either minor or major, homosexuality is neither. Leading a life of sin does not take one out of the pale of Islam although many times it leads to that. Homosexuality and lesbianism are major sins (just like drinking intoxicants, gambling, disobedience to parents, etc) but it's not kufr. Sins do however get you thrown in to jahannam in general if one has a bad ending. It is the methodology of the khawaarij to make takfeer of anyone who commits major sins. All sins are punishable but Allah (SWT) gave us the opportunity to repent.

I advice (myself first) brothers and sisters to not take sins lightly and delude yourself in to thinking you will repent later, we never know when death will overtake us.

Duchess

VIP
Bro, kufr is either minor or major, homosexuality is neither. Leading a life of sin does not take one out of the pale of Islam although many times it leads to that. Homosexuality and lesbianism are major sins (just like drinking intoxicants, gambling, disobedience to parents, etc) but it's not kufr. Sins do however get you thrown in to jahannam in general if one has a bad ending. It is the methodology of the khawaarij to make takfeer of anyone who commits major sins. All sins are punishable but Allah (SWT) gave us the opportunity to repent.

I advice (myself first) brothers and sisters to not take sins lightly and delude yourself in to thinking you will repent later, we never know when death will overtake us.

Bingo.:qri8gs7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending