I wana have somali gay friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

So are you someone can't stop giving into homosexual desires? lol Or are you saying the prayers of an adulterer are accepted but Allah rejects the prayers of a homosexual?

An adulterer can stop sleeping around, but that they will not be granted mercy or forgiveness unless they repent. A homosexual can stop indulging in same-sex relations, seek tawbah for their actions, and gain Allah's forgiveness just like an adulterer.

Wasn't that the point i made previously, why are you beating around the bush to continue this?
Both individuals can stop committing sins and will be granted jannah if they repent and its accepted.
But if one chooses to repent but continue with the Haram, he or she will have a special splace in Islam, and it aint paradise.

Lets try and understand each other. The thought of homosexuality is not HARAM. The action one takes to live those desires is HARAM.
If one prays and asks for forgiveness about his/her action, I'm sure Allah the merciful will forgive.
If one continues to live those desires, he/she will then have a specal place in Jahanaba.
One cannot be Muslim if they live a life of homosexuality in terms of action, by being with the same gender.
Thats why many homos leave Islam. A thought is different than an action.

S

SOMACOON

Bro, kufr is either minor or major, homosexuality is neither. Leading a life of sin does not take one out of the pale of Islam although many times it leads to that. Homosexuality and lesbianism are major sins (just like drinking intoxicants, gambling, disobedience to parents, etc) but it's not kufr. Sins do however get you thrown in to jahannam in general if one has a bad ending. It is the methodology of the khawaarij to make takfeer of anyone who commits major sins. All sins are punishable but Allah (SWT) gave us the opportunity to repent.

I advice (myself first) brothers and sisters to not take sins lightly and delude yourself in to thinking you will repent later, we never know when death will overtake us.

Thats a valid point. But a person who chooses to live a life forbidden in Islam won't enter jannah. Whatever happened to qomul luud?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
We weren't making the same point but you said that a homosexual who makes tawbah and abstains from same-sex relations becomes straight, as if tawbah is the 'gay cure'. lol That person is still gay, they're just not acting on their desires.

S

SOMACOON

We weren't making the same point but you said that a homosexual who makes tawbah and abstains from same-sex relations becomes straight, as if tawbah is the 'gay cure'. lol That person is still gay, they're just not acting on their desires.

If they don't act on their desires, they will be granted Jannah as long as they follow Islam accordingly.

Neither will an adulterer. lol

Theres no argument there, you seem to be overreading what I'm saying. A sin is a sin, anyone who repents can be forgiven.

Duchess

VIP
If they don't act on their desires, they will be granted Jannah as long as they follow Islam accordingly.

Even if they act on their sins, sincerely repent and never act upon those desires again then they will be granted Jannah too.

The point is, homosexuality does not take one out of the fold of Islam. I said someone can be gay and still believe in Islam and you disagreed. I hope @TheXamarCadcadGuy and I have made you reconsider your position.

J

Jeffo

Duchess and Tycoon got me feeling like ground hog day.

giphy.gif

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Duchess and Tycoon got me feeling like ground hog day.

giphy.gif
LOOOOL I remember somebody recommending me to watch that film... At first I was like dafuq they recommending this film for. But I enjoyed watching it towards the end...

Duchess

VIP
Shes trying so hard to carry on this conversation when we practically agree

We both agree that homosexuality as an orientation is not haram, homosexual acts are but even that doesn't prevent you from gaining Allah's mercy and forgiveness. Alhamdulilah, Islam is so tolerant. :rejoice:

S

SOMACOON

Even if they act on their sins, sincerely repent and never act upon those desires again then they will be granted Jannah too.

The point is, homosexuality does not take one out of the fold of Islam. I said someone can be gay and still believe in Islam and you disagreed. I hope @TheXamarCadcadGuy and I have made you reconsider your position.

Please tag a few people that agree with that statement so i can know the idiots on sspot.
Again, one cannot live a life of homosexuality in terms of action and be blessed with jannah.
Are you serious right now? @TheXamarCadcadGuy Do you agree with what this women said?

Duchess

VIP

Please tag a few people that agree with that statement so i can know the idiots on sspot.
Again, one cannot live a life of homosexuality in terms of action and be blessed with jannah.
Are you serious right now? @TheXamarCadcadGuy Do you agree with what this women said?

Of course he does, as does any knowledgeable Muslim. You can identify as homosexual or even commit homosexual actions but that does not make you a non-Muslim. Gay Muslim is a perfectly acceptable self-identifier. lol

Did you learn about Islam from watching ISIS videos or something? Islam is a peaceful and tolerant religion. :ayaanswag:

Hafez

VIP
Thats a valid point. But a person who chooses to live a life forbidden in Islam won't enter jannah. Whatever happened to qomul luud?
Sorry, I was praying. It is very clear that Qomul luud (Nation of Lot) wished harm upon the prophet Lut (AS), they were also clearly kuffar. My brother what you need to understand is, a person may lead a life of sin but decide to believe in Allah (SWT) and repent before they die and that becomes a means of attaining the forgiveness of Allah (SWT), by Allah's leave.

We can't be certain that anyone is going to enter jannah (except the people who Allah (SWT) and his messenger (SAW) confirmed are in jannah). Likewise for jahannam.

Hafez

VIP
Of course he does, as does any knowledgeable Muslim. You can identify as homosexual or even commit homosexual actions but that does not make you a non-Muslim. Gay Muslim is a perfectly acceptable self-identifier. lol

Did you learn about Islam from watching ISIS videos or something? Islam is a peaceful and tolerant religion. :ayaanswag:
One should not identify themselves as gay Muslims, it's foolish to identify yourself as a gay muslim. It's better to identify yourself as a lustful Muslim in that case, although both are foolish and will degrade the person in question in the eyes of the Muslims.

There is absolutely no reason to identify as a gay Muslim if one is not going to act upon their homosexual desires.

It's more honourable to identify as a Muslim nothing else, or a Sunni when necessary.

Duchess

VIP
Lesbians gave less dambi than gay men. :ayaanswag:

They also have less dambi than straight, unmarried, men that sleep around or alcoholics...and people have the nerve to claim Islam is a misogynistic religion. :ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending