I wana have somali gay friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Being Somali is usually assimilated with being Muslim.
That being said, you shouldn't even expose yourself to such people.
You seem impotent and easily consumed, don't allow the media to conquer your mind, read the Quran. Study whats forbidden.
Gay friend kulaha, the shit you see online is ridiculous
Aren't you the one who publicly boast zina doh?

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Being Somali is usually assimilated with being Muslim.
That being said, you shouldn't even expose yourself to such people.
You're impotent and easily consumed, don't allow the media to conquer your mind, read the Quran. Study whats forbidden.

For you to actually to make an assumption on my character based on a thread I made says a lot about you. smh :abuxyga::abuxyga::abuxyga:

S

SOMACOON

Aren't you the one who publicly boast zina doh?

As a Muslim, i'm obligated to pass along whatever that I have been taught.
I made the comment that its forbidden to involve in what has been posted.
Why are you addressing Zina, when the topic is not?

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
As a Muslim, i'm obligated to pass along whatever that I have been taught.
I made the comment that its forbidden to involve in what has been posted.
Why are you addressing Zina, when the topic is not?
You should use the advise upon yourself as well fyi

S

SOMACOON

For you to actually to make an assumption on my character based on a thread I made says a lot about you. smh :abuxyga::abuxyga::abuxyga:

I'm just doing my part in Islam, I'mma just pass it along, whether you choose to accept it or not is up to you.

S

SOMACOON

You should use the advise upon yourself as well fyi

And how you do know I'm not obligated to that code?
Everyone has flaws, I smoke, thats about it. Although i ain't 30 drinking and shit, I'd take my tuxbax before 40

S

syntax

Lily one of my madow friends I grew up with randomly one day came out the closet to me. I can't remember being more shocked than I was that day lol . Anyways, of course I supported him and still do to this day. How he chooses to sexually orient himself is entirely up to him, I don't care as long as I am not exposed to it.

Anyways having a gay friend isn't as glamorous as you think it is. It's just like having a straight friend, except it gets a little gay sometimes when they talk about males. ( or females if their lesbo). To me it seems like you just want a platonic relationship with a male friend. I guess it's really rare to find that, which explains why you want to be friends with a gay person lol

One last thing. I'd avoid bringing gays up on this site or anywhere within the Somali community. I'm pretty sure you can already see why

Lily

Lily one of my madow friends I grew up with randomly one day came out the closet to me. I can't remember being more shocked than I was that day lol . Anyways, of course I supported him and still do to this day. How he chooses to sexually orient himself is entirely up to him, I don't care as long as I am not exposed to it.

Anyways having a gay friend isn't as glamorous as you think it is. It's just like having a straight friend, except it gets a little gay sometimes when they talk about males. ( or females if their lesbo). To me it seems like you just want a platonic relationship with a male friend. I guess it's really rare to find that, which explains why you want to be friends with a gay person lol

One last thing. I'd avoid bringing gays up on this site or anywhere within the Somali community. I'm pretty sure you can already see why

ah you are wonderful. I really like and appreciate this comment. Yhh I guess there are moments when we think with our hearts rather than our minds. I was imagining an innocent friendship floating on a cloud of giddy pink delight.. hehee thanks for the warning >,,<

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I think we will have the perfect friendship. I don't get along with girls and with guy friends I feel like I have to carefully select my words in order to avoid tapping into fitna.

So what better to have lame jokes with gay friend... and if he is somali... super amazing... It be just fun to have somali words in our sheeko >,,<

What makes you think you would get along with any random gay guy? They're humans like the rest of us. Not all of them are feminine/flamboyant or in to girly thing likes makeup. You think you're being open-minded but you're actually stereotyping them.

Duchess

VIP
Who the f*ck claims to be Muslim, yet wishes homosexuality on Muslim brother, just for their entertainment?
I wish I had a gay Muslim friend kualaha, i wish you understood the meaning of the Quraan.
If you're an Athiest saying that, then i could understand because your absent from worship.
But if you claim Islam yet wish things of these sorts, than your either too dumb to comprehend Islam, or you dont give a f*ck.

Someone can be gay and still believe in Islam just like you sleep around and indulge in drugs while calling yourself a Muslim. It doesn't take them out of fold of Islam so you need to chill with that line of thinking.

Lily

What makes you think you would get along with any random gay guy? They're humans like the rest of us. Not all of them are feminine/flamboyant or in to girly thing likes makeup. You think you're being open-minded but you're actually stereotyping them.

You are the one who's stereotyping tbh. You think I assume what you would assume, hence assuming that id assume gay guys to be feminine/flamboyant or in to girly thing likes makeup.

Duchess

VIP
You are the one who's stereotyping tbh. You think I assume what you would assume, hence assuming that id assume gay guys to be feminine/flamboyant or in to girly thing likes makeup.

Then why do you want a gay friend? How would that friendship be any different to a friendship with a straight male or female?

S

SOMACOON

Someone can be gay and still believe in Islam just like you sleep around and indulge in drugs while calling yourself a Muslim. It doesn't take them out of fold of Islam so you need to chill with that line of thinking.

"Someone can be gay and still believe in Islam-" But they can be Muslim? Will the be granted Nirvana?
Are you seriously comaring homosexuality to marijuana? One Haram one is Makrooh.
I'mma let you solve the equation
@TheXamarCadcadGuy You reading this sxb?

Duchess

VIP

"Someone can be gay and still believe in Islam-"
Are you seriously comaring homosexuality to marijuana? One Haram one is Makrooh.

Is sleeping around not haram? They sin and you sin. Your sins may be different but you're both still disobeying Allah swt and committing acts of haram.

J

Jeffo

One Haram one is Makrooh.

989.gif

S

syntax

Then why do you want a gay friend? How would that friendship be any different to a friendship with a straight male or female?

I think she just wants a purely platonic male companion. Not sure why, but for whatever reason @Lily must enjoy the friendship of a male friend. I guess she chose gays because they fit that criteria.

J

Jeffo

Why couldn't you have
I think she just wants a purely platonic male companion. Not sure why, but for whatever reason @Lily must enjoy the friendship of a male friend. I guess she chose gays because they fit that criteria.

Could have said asexual soo maha.

@Lily TISK TISK TISK SHAME ON YOU

S

SOMACOON

Is sleeping around not haram? They sin and you sin. Your sins may be different but you're both still disobeying Allah swt and committing acts of haram.
Agreed. But if one sits and hits the toobah, and obeys Allah he will be granted Jannah.
But a homosexual who prays, who fasts, who worships Allah will be granted Jahanaba. Because of the, "HOMO" component.
Fahantay?

Duchess

VIP
Agreed. But if one sits and hits the toobah, and obeys Allah he will be granted Jannah.
But a homosexual who prays, who fasts, who worships Allah will be granted Jahanaba. Because of the, "HOMO" component.
Fahantay?

So homosexuals are exempt from Allah's mercy? They aren't allowed to make tawbah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts