I took a DNA test I'm not Somali ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
The more Somalis release their DNA results the more fragile our shared Identity gets.

In the end there might be no such thing as pure landheere as those guys have already gone extinct from excessive inbreeding.

The more Somalis release their DNA results the more fragile our shared Identity gets.

In the end there might be no such thing as pure landheere as those guys have already gone extinct from excessive inbreeding.
Qabils are all political confederations more like Gangsters/Mafias that run the country than a family tree

World

VIP

How does the Somali identity get more fragile? In fact, it’s the opposite. These DNA tests prove that clan lineages are fake, but that almost all Somalis share similar haplogroups and we have a unique easily detectable autosomal profile.

Apollo

VIP
I want to find out mine but not comfortable giving out my DNA.

You can delete after you get your results.

Sooner or later all rich country governments will force their citizens to be tested as part of some government program (perhaps linked to your social security number). It is only a matter of time.

You can delete after you get your results.

Sooner or later all rich country governments will force their citizens to be tested as part of some government program (perhaps linked to your social security number). It is only a matter of time.
My neanderthal variants are 119 does any Somali have this high neanderthal

Attachments

• 20190506_221811.jpg
    20190506_221811.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 246

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Somali DNA waa boring I hope to get bit exotic DNA when I do the test I have Turkish and Yemeni ayeyos.

Apollo

VIP
Somali DNA waa boring I hope to get bit exotic DNA when I do the test I have Turkish and Yemeni ayeyos.

Actually GS got a unique ass paternal lineage. It is super old, but laangaab. Only 4% all over the Horn, but 35,000 years old. Your 3,000 year old T lineage is 50% in Djibouti. That's quite fascinating. :dead:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I’m gonna do a dna test next month iso duuceya :mjlol:i’m trying to spread that wabeeneeye supremacy would be bad if i got indian tamil blood :russ:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
what if we rearrange countries based on haplogroups GeeljireSanbuur would live all alone LMFAOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts