I took a DNA test I'm not Somali ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
See that’s the thing I disagree with, I support complete assimilation.
:farmajoyaab: harar in the past was under a multi ethnic mainly somali led but also harari lead dynasty of the muslim adal sultanate they where never somali

so why turn them in to somalis isnt bieng muslim enough you do realise we are both cushites so none of this somali harari or habeshi stuff matters anyway

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
:farmajoyaab: harar in the past was under a multi ethnic mainly somali led but also harari lead dynasty of the muslim adal sultanate they where never somali

so why turn them in to somalis isnt bieng muslim enough you do realise we are both cushites so none of this somali harari or habeshi stuff matters anyway
Ok
*assimilation*

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Ok
*assimilation*
we didn't assimilate them before because we both knew we where the same in the past also they look Somali dress like Somalis and have overall similar culture even though they are habeshes our ancestors knew that we were ultimately of similar origins

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
we didn't assimilate them before because we both new we where the same in the past also they look Somali dress like Somalis and have overall similar culture even though they are habeshes our ancestors knew they were ultimately of similar origins
Walaalo I wasn’t serious. Wow I failed so early in Ramadan

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
We should rule over them sxb than we can be true cushitic brothers when the master race is ruling
soomalis are still peddling that outdated sooomali ethno nationalism that failed and divided us from each other even our muslim cushite brothers like hararis argobbas and afars

You are still genetically Somali despite the rare y-lineage. You cluster autosomally with Somalis. You won't be excluded from the Somali ethnostate. :dead: :lol:
Lool Ethno state isn't gonna work in 2019 bro the world is moving towards globalisation we shall also move in this direction the days of fascism is done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts