I took a DNA test I'm not Somali ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a Hawiye (Gugundhabe) with a rare lineage (L-M27). You two should become friends in laangaabnimo, j/k. I recommend you both take further y-chromosome tests at ftdna. It is worthwhile to do further research.
Lol cmon laangaab gang :ftw9nwa: I'm defo doing it in the summer sxb I wanna get to the bottom of this dilema apparently em281 is found in 4.9% of amharas and 1.6% percent oromos

He should definitely log his, it’s actually ultra rare, actual geneticists might be interested as it might serve as proof for placing the genesis of E-M215 in the Horn region! @Geeljire sanbuur 23andme usually tells you how rare your haplogroup is and how many customers got it, what does it say for your paternal lineage?
It's very rare apparently I might do the ftdna thing soon sxb if it will prove we started in the horn then thats a big W

Attachments

• 20190507_194554.jpg
    20190507_194554.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 449

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
I’m gonna do a dna test next month iso duuceya i’m trying to spread that wabeeneeye supremacy would be bad if i got indian tamil blood :russ:

Yup that’d be pretty bad if it happened to someone somewhere right haha
:jcoleno:

Apollo

VIP
I thought I saw a thread on here for a Harari user who had E-V32. Your haplogroup is not Harari.

Hararis have many different haplogroups. They don't have only one. Even R1a exists in that town due to South Asian Sheikhs having offspring there.

@MusIbr hypothesizes he got haplogroup L-M27 from Harar.

Apollo

VIP
What other subclans have this ancient haplogroup?

It is rare in Somalis, but Somalis lost a lot of their paternal diversity due to the clan system. Amharas, most Eritreans, and Oromos who don't have a clan system maintained their paternal diversity.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I'm not harari I'm isaaq sxb and my haplogroup is ancient Horner hunter gatherer

Aborigine lol

It is rare in Somalis, but Somalis lost a lot of their paternal diversity due to the clan system. Amharas, most Eritreans, and Oromos who don't have a clan system maintained their paternal diversity.

It is possible multiple entire sub clans or reer have his haplogroup. Most subclans were not tested but just the major ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending