I took a DNA test I'm not Somali ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m gonna do a dna test next month iso duuceya :mjlol:i’m trying to spread that wabeeneeye supremacy would be bad if i got indian tamil blood :russ:
Lool I was called Tamil my whole life I was expecting at least 10% but I got nearly full Somali :ftw9nwa: Somalis are pretty much pure sxb we just come in all looks and shapes

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Actually GS got a unique ass paternal lineage. It is super old, but laangaab. Only 4% all over the Horn, but 35,000 years old. Your 3,000 year old T lineage is 50% in Djibouti. That's quite fascinating. :dead:
Haplo T loved having orgies in Djibouti it is the hot son akhi LMFAOOO

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Lool I was called Tamil my whole life I was expecting at least 10% but I got nearly full Somali :ftw9nwa: Somalis are pretty much pure sxb we just come in all looks and shapes
Some xabeshi dude didn’t understand that i was somali and he would say nah you are yemeni, other than that i have never been confused with other ethnicities. Btw mashallah u are pure brother

Some xabeshi dude didn’t understand that i was somali and he would say nah you are yemeni, other than that i have never been confused with other ethnicities. Btw mashallah u are pure brother
Thanks brother Ajnabis always think were mixed its hella Annoying you will probably get 95 % plus Somali nearly every Somali on my relatives list on 23 and me is 98 97 or 99%

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Thanks brother Ajnabis always think were mixed its hella Annoying you will probably get 95 % plus Somali nearly every Somali on my relatives list on 23 and me is 98 97 or 99%
It’s like they want to force their muttness onto people subxanallah.

VixR

Veritas
As a woman, it it even beneficial to send a kit? It’s probably way more economical/logical to get my brother tested, no? In which case, women should be given half price, since there’s no way to get as much information as a male with the same kit lol.

Apollo

VIP
As a woman, it it even beneficial to send a kit? It’s probably way more economical/logical to get my brother tested, no? In which case, women should be given half price, since there’s no way to get as much information as a male with the same kit lol.

It's better to test yourself and then download the raw data file so you can extract health information from it (https://promethease.com/). Since you are med student, IIRC, that would be interesting for you. Testing your brother would only help to discover your paternal lineage, but for Somalis that is not too interesting (there are mostly only two big ones).

VixR

Veritas
It's better to test yourself and then download the raw data file so you can extract health information from it (https://promethease.com/). Since you are med student, IIRC, that would be interesting for you. Testing your brother would only help to discover your paternal lineage, but for Somalis that is not too interesting (there are mostly only two big ones).
Wow, that changed my opinion. I’ve stayed away from the DNA-testing rabbit hole, but I’m surprised I didn’t know about this.

@Apollo I would totally do it just to play in the data, but did you get anything substantial out of it? Did it map onto things that run in your family correctly?

Last edited:

World

VIP
Until you find out your ancestry is part raw meat eater who you've been looking down on for all your life.

It's like that old KKK guy that found out he was part black on tv.

Other than that is good as it shows we're all mutts so that breaks a barrier between us.
Somalis and Habeshas have a shared ancestry of at least 70 ~ %, so it’s not surprising we share haplogroups.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
My DNA results have come I'm not suprised with the 1.4 percent Ethiopia since I'm from habar jeclo we were Muslim hararis who mixed in with the Somali community

Lmao I remember seeing you in my new additions to the “DNA relatives” connections. We’re apparently a tiny bit related.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
He's a Hawiye (Gugundhabe) with a rare lineage (L-M27). You two should become friends in laangaabnimo, j/k. I recommend you both take further y-chromosome tests at ftdna. It is worthwhile to do further research.

He should definitely log his, it’s actually ultra rare, actual geneticists might be interested as it might serve as proof for placing the genesis of E-M215 in the Horn region! @Geeljire sanbuur 23andme usually tells you how rare your haplogroup is and how many customers got it, what does it say for your paternal lineage?

Attachments

• D4A5A4BE-CCBC-4C37-82F4-2A7E0A1C39A4.jpeg
    D4A5A4BE-CCBC-4C37-82F4-2A7E0A1C39A4.jpeg
    264.7 KB · Views: 444
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending