Status
Not open for further replies.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Have a great time there, and if you’re still around in sspot make a thread about pros and cons/recommendations.:samwelcome:
Thanks, will do!
If she's traveling with her friends it's ok

Is that really necessary, seems kinda extreme. I would somewhat understand if she wanted to travel alone, but she is traveling with friends now.
I have heard that it’s ok when traveling with a group of females but not sure 100% :manny:

I agree. Though it depends on the kid and their parents I know kids that grew up in the hood but ended up doing really good at school. Makes me emotional sometimes :kendrickcry:

It is harder to succeed there tho which is why they will enjoy their success even more. Most people dont get out the hood.I have never been playing and someone approaches me to ask me what ends am from or to try and rob me. Plenty of space for kids to play without annoying the people who live there. Plus no gangs.

Gambar

VIP
Somalis are crabs in a barrel, when they’re doing bad they’ll pull you down with them too. Most working Somalis are nowhere to be found when it comes to Somali hang outs because they’re too busy working. Kuwa kale shaqo la’aan ba dhishay. They have nothing better to do when they should be working, going to school, bettering themselves.

World

VIP
There is no hope for Somalis in the West.

Every successful immigrant population was highly selected for and represented the top and middle class of their countries. Somalis on the other hand came as refugees.

Not fair.

Gambar

VIP

Every successful immigrant population was highly selected for and represented the top and middle class of their countries. Somalis on the other hand came as refugees.

Not fair.
Not all Somalis came as refugees, those who came before the FOBs were students and professionals and have little to do with the community. They separate themselves.

World

VIP
Not all Somalis came as refugees, those who came before the FOBs were students and professionals and have little to do with the community. They separate themselves.
If they have little do with the community and separate themselves, then how are they representive of Somalis in the west? Do you believe that successful South Asians who came as professionals and students also separate themselves from their communities?

She’d probably tease you for months if she saw this thread you made about her, not to mention all of your other posts.

Gambar

VIP
If they have little do with the community and separate themselves, then how are they representive of the Somali community? Do you believe that successful South Asians who cane as professionals and students also separate themselves from their communities?
They are more successful than Somalis and they don’t have refugees coming to the West. It is much harder for them to come. Their whole community is successful and they keep their basket of deplorables at bay.

World

VIP
They are more successful than Somalis and they don’t have refugees coming to the West. It is much harder for them to come. Their whole community is successful and they keep their basket of deplorables at bay.
So what are we conflicted about? That was my whole point.

Macalin M

Out here

Not fair.
No hope?? Us somalis who have actually gone through the whole school system not just year 9 and upwards have only in recent years started coming out of the school system.
We have hope in the future
Excluding those that came before civil war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts