I told my younger sister to not be friends with Somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
All her friends are Indian, Pakistani, Bengali, Sudani or Arab. She only has 1-2 token Somalis in her friendship group.

I’ve noticed that western Somali kids are a bad influence and you got to keep them away from your children or your siblings. My younger brother who is a year older than her also agrees.

Wallahi I would prefer my sister to be friends with Hindus over these younger Somali girls who don’t have xishood or modesty. Some of them are smoking weed and they’re not even 16!!!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somali kids are not the problem, living in the ghetto is the problem. Move out of the ghetto and let your siblings befriend educated, surburban Somali kids.

I suggest you tell your brother not to hang out with any somali dudes either. They are poison. Somali guys drag each other down.

Sudanis are a good alternative to somalis, great people through and through. I am itching to make a thread about why sudanis are better than somali men and women and its better to be around them. But i will have to wait till after ramadhan..... it could get ugly.

World

VIP
Somali kids are not the problem, living in the ghetto is problem. Move out of the ghetto and let your siblings befriend educated, surburban Somali kids.
Yeah in america that may be the case, but in the UK there aren’t any middle class Somalis(99 % aren’t), we’re all poor and there is hardly any upward social mobility.

My sister goes to a grammar school so there aren’t many somalis there alhamdulilah.

Last edited:

World

VIP
I suggest you tell your brother not to hang out with any somali dudes either. They are poison. Somali guys drag each other down.

Sudanis are a good alternative to somalis, great people through and through. I am itching to make a thread about why sudanis are better than somali men and women and its better to be around them. But i will have to wait till after ramadhan..... it could get ugly.
There aren’t that many Sudanis in the UK, but the few I do know aren’t that much better than Somalis. I know like 8 and half of the boys are in this hood lifestyle.

The best people to have your siblings around are the timo jilecs. Wallahi I admire their community.

If you’re a good guy your sister will be a good girl. If you’re on a madness your sister will be on a madness simple as that.

World

VIP
If you’re a good guy your sister will be a good girl. If you’re on a madness your sister will be on a madness simple as that.
What if your sister is on madness, does that mean that your brother will also be on madness? Why does the actions of the brother translate on to the sister, but not vice versa?

Macalin M

Out here
It doesn’t matter who your friends are
If you live in an estate you’re more likely to do be having friends that do these things but it doesn’t mean it can’t be stopped I’m going to guess you either live NW or East London. If you live in east then I should warn you that Asians do things so they can look hard. Be careful I don’t want your sister being an acid attack victim

What if your sister is on madness, does that mean that your brother will also be on madness? Why does the actions of the brother translate on to the sister, but not vice versa?

It’s what I’ve noticed tbh, all these hoes have got brothers who are doing the same to other girls while the few good girls (about 5%) have got miskeen brothers who are chaste.

It’s also the communities fault I remember 05 times somali guys were first to go out and start beating foregin tings like cadaans pakis madows etc then few years later the other communities repaid us the favour kkkk

Tbh biggest issue are the half hijabi half madness type I’ve realised this phenomenon only exists in UK when I went to Norway the hoes had no hijab while the good girls had a hijab so it was easy to distinguish between the 2. That being said I clocked the best place to find a wife is Australia I’ve spoken with 2 girls from Melbourne before and they are pro-somali and detest ajanabis and I think they are mostly chaste and they look much nicer than these dusty ldn tings

I tell my younger brother similar things. Not to avoid Somalis in general but the people I feel are no good. I don’t want for him to end up like them.

This includes non Somalis

World

VIP
It’s what I’ve noticed tbh, all these hoes have got brothers who are doing the same to other girls while the few good girls (about 5%) have got miskeen brothers who are chaste.

It’s also the communities fault I remember 05 times somali guys were first to go out and start beating foregin tings like cadaans pakis madows etc then few years later the other communities repaid us the favour kkkk

Tbh biggest issue are the half hijabi half madness type I’ve realised this phenomenon only exists in UK when I went to Norway the hoes had no hijab while the good girls had a hijab so it was easy to distinguish between the 2. That being said I clocked the best place to find a wife is Australia I’ve spoken with 2 girls from Melbourne before and they are pro-somali and detest ajanabis and I think they are mostly chaste and they look much nicer than these dusty ldn tings
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I live in an area filled with ajanabis, because my aabo believed that Less somalis better life.

I did make Somali friends but never had good friendship due to my insane mac minded head.

As a girl I would agree yes we have a lot of corrup girls around that age but there are truly great somali girls with beautiful aqlaaq and culture. Personally in my early teens I hanged out with foreigners nearly got off the wrong path then I found my somali girls and they honestly made me who I am today nothing better than your own people just gotta sieve our the qashiin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending