I told my younger sister to not be friends with Somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
why is the best somali diaspora in minnesota? (aka MJ ville)
explain.:gaasdrink:

Hm...could be because the US is very business friendly. Try to start a business in Sweden, see how that goes.

But i'm interested in your theory. Tell me why. :samwelcome:

World

VIP
It won’t be for long, the Scandinavian diaspora is fairly young and they are going to top them in a few years.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are hoes and gang activities in all Somali communities but minnesota somalis are rapidly improving their socioeconomic status which sets them apart from other Somali diasporas. In the UK, 99 % of Somalis live in council estates and they can’t move out due to the insane housing prices, unless they leave London(which is the only decent place).

It won’t be for long, the Scandinavian diaspora is fairly young and they are going to top them in a few years.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaha what a joke. scandinavia kullaha. :siilaanyolaugh:

Mn may have some gang violence and some qashins here and there but its nothing compared to the horrors of some diasporas. Most do fairly well for themselves.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Looool teach your sister basic morals and she'll make good friends for herself. I actually had to do the opposite and leave crazy timojelec and Eritrean friends of mine and go to somali girls. Since they pray, have astur, cover up but still fun.

World

VIP
Looool teach your sister basic morals and she'll make good friends for herself. I actually had to do the opposite and leave crazy timojelec and Eritrean friends of mine and go to somali girls. Since they pray, have astur, cover up but still fun.
You live in farms so it doesn’t count.

ahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaha what a joke. scandinavia kullaha. :siilaanyolaugh:

Mn may have some gang violence and some qashins here and there but its nothing compared to the horrors of some diasporas. Most do fairly well for themselves.
The horrors you’re talking about is mostly the UK.

When was the last time you heard bad things about places like Norway, Sweden and Denmark. Even Somalis in Germany and Netherlands do good for themselves.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
The horrors you’re talking about is mostly the UK.

When was the last time you heard bad things about places like Norway, Sweden and Denmark. Even Somalis in Germany and Netherlands do good for themselves.
It’s not that black and white actually. Somalis and anjnabis in general cause the most crime in Scandinavia particularly as most of them live in the ghetto area

Growing up, most of my friends were arabs/pakis and a few Somalis.
The Somalis I was friends with were outliers in the Somali community, they had lots of xishood and did well academically.
The rest of the Somalis in my school have fallen off in life.
I think race isn’t important, just ensure that the character of the girls is good.
However,
AVOID JAMAIYCAAN AT ALL COSTS.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
It's true, my little sister joined a new sixth form with 40% Somali kids and she couldn't get along with any of them because they thought she was too much of a goody coz she didn't want to party or drink

Qashin Somali girls are always side eyeing and hating on hijabis, she ended up with only timo jeelac friends and a christian Ghanaian girl

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
It's true, my little sister joined a new sixth form with 40% Somali kids and she couldn't get along with any of them because they thought she was too much of a goody coz she didn't want to party or drink

Qashin Somali girls are always side eyeing and hating on hijabis, she ended up with only timo jeelac friends and a christian Ghanaian girl
They’re doing that in sixth form now! :ileycry:

thats good, my sisters only has white or arab friends and my little brother white and persian. And I only have arab friends or persian. I dont have somali friends. Somalida here are either salafi or fobs. I stay far away from them.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
yh having too much somali friends can corrupt you not that many upper class somalis like Arabs and desis. I personally never really had any somali friends maybe because I live in an area were is none

There aren’t that many Sudanis in the UK, but the few I do know aren’t that much better than Somalis. I know like 8 and half of the boys are in this hood lifestyle.

The best people to have your siblings around are the timo jilecs. Wallahi I admire their community.
This is why I keep mostly timo jilec friends, my sister noticed that about me too. Unfortunately, the girls that have been trying to influence her with feminism,victim mentality and SJW diseases have been the Somali girls. I tell her to stay away from them too.

World

VIP
yh having too much somali friends can corrupt you not that many upper class somalis like Arabs and desis. I personally never really had any somali friends maybe because I live in an area were is none
So did you learn about Somalis online or something? :damn:

No wonder why you’re so weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts