I told my younger sister to not be friends with Somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
All her friends are Indian, Pakistani, Bengali, Sudani or Arab. She only has 1-2 token Somalis in her friendship group.

I’ve noticed that western Somali kids are a bad influence and you got to keep them away from your children or your siblings. My younger brother who is a year older than her also agrees.

Wallahi I would prefer my sister to be friends with Hindus over these younger Somali girls who don’t have xishood or modesty. Some of them are smoking weed and they’re not even 16!!!

I dont have many somali friends. Loool my area of london is full of arabs. Inshallah in uni most of my friends will be east asians they have good worth ethic and are quite polite.

I dont have many somali friends. Loool my area of london is full of arabs. Inshallah in uni most of my friends will be east asians they have good worth ethic and are quite polite.
Thats my plan too :lolbron: east asians are the ones. I plan on observing them and emulating their master race habits:rejoice:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Yes definitely most of my friends at uni are East Asian and few cadaan. East Asians are very smart and they’ve got a good sense of humour. :ehh:

Somali kids are not the problem, living in the ghetto is the problem. Move out of the ghetto and let your siblings befriend educated, surburban Somali kids.

Not many of us Somalis live in the suburbs in the UK. However,I know I have definitely benefitted a lot more from living here than where we used to live. Best decision my parents made.

Quite a few of my former neighbours kids who back in day i was good friends with are fraudsters and drug dealers and many have gone to prison.

Macalin M

Out here
Asians for studying are the best
They don’t derail they just do pure work
With them I can get a lot done but with my other friends it’s just too much banter

Not many of us Somalis live in the suburbs in the UK. However,I know I have definitely benefitted a lot more from living here than where we used to live. Best decision my parents made.

Quite a few of my former neighbours kids who back in day i was good friends with are fraudsters and drug dealers and many have gone to prison.

I agree. Though it depends on the kid and their parents I know kids that grew up in the hood but ended up doing really good at school. Makes me emotional sometimes :kendrickcry:

Asians for studying are the best
They don’t derail they just do pure work
With them I can get a lot done but with my other friends it’s just too much banter
Same
They dont talk or eat much too. They were built for long hours.

And when they are hungry they have their own packed lunch instead of going to the local corner shop or chicken store
They are superior at studying
Man they're machines. My legs, back and head hurt after 6 hours straight. I have to stretch every hour and loosen up. They can go 10 hours, no breaks.
I call past 10 pm at the uni library "inda yar hours" coz thats all you see

They study 24/7 and pretend to have a social life simple
Illee :kanyehmm: you seem to jave cracked it. You chilling with asians too.

Ngl i still find egyptians and certain arabs to be funner and they arent flopping at school either. Its a tough one idk if i should stick with my egyptians, palestinians and libyans or sit with east asians. My sense of humour will not be liked amongst the asians i will have to restrain myself. Maybe ill get 1 group of east asians but make my main group north african + palestinian.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Illee :kanyehmm: you seem to jave cracked it. You chilling with asians too.

Ngl i still find egyptians and certain arabs to be funner and they arent flopping at school either. Its a tough one idk if i should stick with my egyptians, palestinians and libyans or sit with east asians. My sense of humour will not be liked amongst the asians i will have to restrain myself. Maybe ill get 1 group of east asians but make my main group north african + palestinian.
It depends, I’m not sure where you are from but the ones in my course at uni have more fun social lives than the cadaan. Instead of constantly clubbing or going to the pub they do other activities. Plus they introduce you to different parts of their culture and are willing to learn about yours. :banderas:

It depends, I’m not sure where you are from but the ones in my course at uni have more fun social lives than the cadaan. Instead of constantly clubbing or going to the pub they do other activities. Plus they introduce you to different parts of their culture and are willing to learn about yours. :banderas:
:drakewtf:
That sounds boring as hell. Nothing’s more fun then house parties and clubbing (except for traveling).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts