I think my Somali aunt is spying on me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
My neighborhood eedo saw me blasting chief keef in my car as I drove into my parking spot. A couple hours later my dad told me that he heard I was “gang banging with the kids in my neighborhood”

Fucking listing to chief keef made this lady assume I was gang banging.

My neighborhood eedo saw me blasting chief keef in my car as I drove into my parking spot. A couple hours later my dad told me that he heard I was “gang banging with the kids in my neighborhood”

Fucking listing to chief keef made this lady assume I was gang banging.

Why are you listening to n***** music in the 1st place?:shookgabre:

The only n****r you can listen to is 50 cent since he went to Somalia to help us out.:wtfdis:

He's also a decent rapper, better than all of these mumble rappers these days

@Jerome in the house Frank ocean?:faysalwtf:

Tyler the creator?:faysalwtf:

Why are you listening to a bunch of s?
00001-2.gif

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Jerome in the house Frank ocean?:faysalwtf:

Tyler the creator?:faysalwtf:

Why are you listening to a bunch of s.
I started listening Tyler the creator in 2011 when he dropped the song “she” featuring frank ocean.

Since than I been a fan. I was jamming out to odd future tapes and Tyler the creators albums. I was turning up to channel orange by frank ocean too. Found out later they were gay and I honeslty dont give a flying f*ck. They make good music.

I legit went to a Tyler concert in February. That shit was so fucking lit man. Vince staples performed there as well so it was lit seeing two rappers I listened to a lot performing at the same place.

I like women. My sexuality isn’t being bothered listening to Tyler and frank.

You know how I found out frank was gay?

This nigga Tyler said he knew frank was gay because he ate pop tarts with no frosting. Than I thought oh shut franks gay. Two seconds later I was just turned up to Forrest Gump by frank ocean. I didn’t care.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
They're both gay, stop supporting their ry. Tyler is gay too, they're music is for retards. Waryaa from here on out you can only listen to 50:ufdup: or the old Kanye, the new Ye has lost the plot:ohlord:
I have all the Kanye albums except the latest on. My favorites are graduation and college dropout.

I’mma continue listening to Tyler and frank.

Right now I honeslty haven’t listened to anything new. Too many albums came out. ASAP rocky dropped one,kanye dropped, than pusha T, than drake and now future.

I’m waiting for Travis Scott to drop some new heat. So far the albums I have enjoyed this year are flower boy by Tyler , Calvin harris’s Latest album, culture 2 by migos and saturation 2 by brockhampton.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Nah wallahi it's scary Birmingham is small but they can see you doing the most normal thing like in a shop with a sibling or waiting for the bus and your mum is like hey what were you doing there. Like where do they hide where are they they're better than FBI looking for terrorists.:faysalwtf:
Bless them though luckily I don't do things bad so I don't mind.
I don't mind that though but it gets peak when it's mistaken identity.:noneck: some of the rumors that come back I'm glad I'm introvert and in the house so my parents know it wasn't me

No wonder my uni friends from Birmingham (particularly Small Heath) aren't allowed to come out past 11 lmao

The Habaryars in Birmingham sometimes even know the ciyaal suuqs by name. That’s how deep it gets! :wowsweat:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The Habaryars in Birmingham sometimes even know the ciyaal suuqs by name. That’s how deep it gets! :wowsweat:
Wow you guys are on actual lockdown. Thank god I don’t in a place like Birmingham filled with Somalis who watch your every step like a police community.:russ:

Btw you got any funny stories to tell I’m sure a xalimo or faraax got dragged out of a club or shisha by there parents

Its to overcompensate for their own motherfucking lost children. It makes them envious that your own parents trust you to be upstanding whilst they spend their nights worrying whether their gangbanging qasaaros are coming home.

Basic

VIP
Wow you guys are on actual lockdown. Thank god I don’t in a place like Birmingham filled with Somalis who watch your every step like a police community.:russ:

Btw you got any funny stories to tell I’m sure a xalimo or faraax got dragged out of a club or shisha by there parents
Mate trust me! It’s worse if you actually live in a somali filled area. You’ll see what I mean when you come here. :pachah1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Mate trust me! It’s worse if you actually live in a somali filled area. You’ll see what I mean when you come here. :pachah1:

Wow thats actually crazy. I remember some random habaryar told my mom i was with a girl in a mall but it was brother and not me smh. Got beat for no reason :yloezpe::yloezpe:

But yeah thats most habaryars. If they see you out late night that means your up to no goodo_O

Basic

VIP
Wow thats actually crazy. I remember some random habaryar told my mom i was with a girl in a mall but it was brother and not me smh. Got beat for no reason :yloezpe::yloezpe:

But yeah thats most habaryars. If they see you out late night that means your up to no goodo_O
That’s sad! Your brother got away with it :mjlol::francis:

Yeah, I’ve realised that Habaryars tend to see things as black or white. So they’ll either categories you as good or bad.

That’s sad! Your brother got away with it :mjlol::francis:

Yeah, I’ve realised that Habaryars tend to see things as black or white. So they’ll either categories you as good or bad.

The bubbly vibe and the high pitched ‘habaryar!’ we'll secure you on their good side. As well as a hug a kiss on one side and interest in their nosey rants.

Basic

VIP
The bubbly vibe and the high pitched ‘habaryar!’ we'll secure you on their good side. As well as a hug a kiss on one side and interest in their nosey rants.

That’s too much effort. A simple smile and salaam is sufficient. :pachah1::birdman:

That’s too much effort. A simple smile and salaam is sufficient. :pachah1::birdman:
My my, wouldn’t you want them to praise you abundantly in front of your family and others. She’ll be telling everyone hibil inanta hibil is a well behaved cultured and mannered girl. Also it keep their face lit up when you’re engaging in their unnecessary nosey question, use that chance to mislead them it’ll be a good deed because it’ll prevent gossip. Huehuehue

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts