I think my Somali aunt is spying on me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello humans,

A little backstory: I work for organization that works with children with disabilities, at the weekend and sometimes we take trips to amusement parks or to the movies and stuff..

So Saturday a girl I work with and I took five kids to park a couple miles away so we got a car from the organization and I know the girl now for 3 years and we were listening to music in the car and made a IG story. One hour later I get a call from my mom asking me where I am and I told her I am at the park and she goes but your aunt saw you with a girl in car listening to music.
And I didn’t put it together till yesterday but if she actually had seen me IRL she would’ve seen the kids to and not just us. So she had to watch my story but I don’t who she is.
Block her lol i block all of my aunties and uncles. anyother noisy gossipy younger causins or siblings as well

Nah wallahi it's scary Birmingham is small but they can see you doing the most normal thing like in a shop with a sibling or waiting for the bus and your mum is like hey what were you doing there. Like where do they hide where are they they're better than FBI looking for terrorists.:faysalwtf:
Bless them though luckily I don't do things bad so I don't mind.
I don't mind that though but it gets peak when it's mistaken identity.:noneck: some of the rumors that come back I'm glad I'm introvert and in the house so my parents know it wasn't me
Birmingham is mad that imam of arrahmas daughter got baited out for being scatty. Wallahi my bredrin showed me a video of her whining on some madow guy in the club. It's mad

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
That’s sad! Your brother got away with it :mjlol::francis:

Yeah, I’ve realised that Habaryars tend to see things as black or white. So they’ll either categories you as good or bad.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Too many stories for me to pick out. Toronto somalis are so wild out here :ivers:

Talking about toronto and your post count is at 416 :dead:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
block all your snakey cousins, they are the ones showing it your aunties and uncles

didn't you say you are mixed? your cousins on your somali side have it in for you :gucciwhat: watch out , somalis are obsessed with being mixed , you probably have sixir on you coz they wish they were u

Yh isn't it funny when the wildest kids are duqsi teachers kids or imams kids:bell:
Happens so much
The imams a mess imagine he travels round the world collecting lacag for arrahma and his kids get taken by social services or do how shit. Plus her mom does dugsi and is in the masjid 24/7 and she does this shit right under their noses it's mad. Plus the craziest guy I knows dad is a dugsi teacher , you won't catch him without a machette . It's mad because my parents always try to tell me to be more like so and so when the shit they do would give their parents instant hearattacks

:dead: when its mistaken identity but theyre too head strong to apologize so they keep spewing their nonsense and say 'wallahi billahi tallahi indhaygo baan ku arkay iilaahey baa ii jeedo:fittytousand:'.
:fantasia2: beenta dhaaf eedo.

Habos have ultimate kibir.

An aunty once tried to claim that she saw my miskeen neighbour and her cousin changing from club clothing to abaaya and that one night at 3am

In reality, it was actually the twin daughters of this aunty who had been told by a friend who had seen them so she was working hard to pass on the buck but she was new to the area so didn't know she picked the worst possible miskeen people to say had done it as no one believed it. Plus we were coming back from a wedding that morning along with the girls and their families.

Later on, the aunties friend called my neighbours mum(aunty) to let her know wagwan and my aunty let the city #1 gossiper know the scoop so that the community would find out the truth by the end of that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending