I think my Somali aunt is spying on me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello humans,

A little backstory: I work for organization that works with children with disabilities, at the weekend and sometimes we take trips to amusement parks or to the movies and stuff..

So Saturday a girl I work with and I took five kids to park a couple miles away so we got a car from the organization and I know the girl now for 3 years and we were listening to music in the car and made a IG story. One hour later I get a call from my mom asking me where I am and I told her I am at the park and she goes but your aunt saw you with a girl in car listening to music.
And I didn’t put it together till yesterday but if she actually had seen me IRL she would’ve seen the kids to and not just us. So she had to watch my story but I don’t who she is.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hello humans,

A little backstory: I work for organization that works with children with disabilities, at the weekend and sometimes we take trips to amusement parks or to the movies and stuff..

So Saturday a girl I work with and I took five kids to park a couple miles away so we got a car from the organization and I know the girl now for 3 years and we were listening to music in the car and made a IG story. One hour later I get a call from my mom asking me where I am and I told her I am at the park and she goes but your aunt saw you with a girl in car listening to music.
And I didn’t put it together till yesterday but if she actually had seen me IRL she would’ve seen the kids to and not just us. So she had to watch my story but I don’t who she is.

Well who told u to live in Minnesota. A village, every body knows every body. Some Eedos and Habar yars leave their home in hopes to find a scandal of any kind.

Lol get used to nosy habos that snitch and talk shit all day its a part of life :noneck: just change your privacy settings
You can block ppl from seeing your story but I don’t know who she is.. and she is not even a real habaryar

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
That’s what “aunties” do. It’s mad crazy if you think about it. Once a friend of mine posted some (interesting) pics of herself on fb and an “auntie” called my Hooyo to tell/ask her what’s up. Mind you.. she lives in another city far from us.

I get that sometimes it really does come from a good place, but it can be a bit too much. Some are so caught up with others that they don’t see what happens in their own house.

That’s what “aunties” do. It’s mad crazy if you think about it. Once a friend of mine posted some (interesting) pics of herself on fb and an “auntie” called my Hooyo to tell/ask her what’s up. Mind you.. she lives in another city far from us.

I get that sometimes it really does come from a good place, but it can be a bit too much. Some are so caught up with others that they don’t see what happens in their own house.
That is weird..

Only thing aunties care about is putting curses on rival tribes and talking about Somali girls(clothing and lack of hijab) and Somali boys(smoking drugs ,selling drugs and girlfriends) whilst at the same time neglecting their kids.

Forgetting conveniently that the best way to avoid having your kids talked about negatively is to focus on your kids development and
and the best way to help your tribe is to focus on your kids development so basically FUCKING FOCUS ON YOUR KIDS DEVELOPMENT!!!!!!!

Hello humans,

Tell her to mind her business :kodaksmiley:

Some are so caught up with others that they don’t see what happens in their own house.

So fucking true. I know a few very nosy Somalis that have a lot to say, yet their own kids are up to some seriously crazy shit. It's mind blowing

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
My Mom and sister are mostly up to date on my of the gossip in my area not just Somalis. It was sad realise that some many families that look like they doing in well on the outside are a mess and struggling indoors but it is just to entertaining not to listen, also very very sad we can't get that.

:damnmusic::gaasdrink:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Nah wallahi it's scary Birmingham is small but they can see you doing the most normal thing like in a shop with a sibling or waiting for the bus and your mum is like hey what were you doing there. Like where do they hide where are they they're better than FBI looking for terrorists.:faysalwtf:
Bless them though luckily I don't do things bad so I don't mind.
I don't mind that though but it gets peak when it's mistaken identity.:noneck: some of the rumors that come back I'm glad I'm introvert and in the house so my parents know it wasn't me

Nah wallahi it's scary Birmingham is small but they can see you doing the most normal thing like in a shop with a sibling or waiting for the bus and your mum is like hey what were you doing there. Like where do they hide where are they they're better than FBI looking for terrorists.:faysalwtf:
I don't mind that though but it gets peak when it's mistaken identity.:noneck: some of the rumors that come back I'm glad I'm introvert and in the house so my parents know it wasn't me
:dead: when its mistaken identity but theyre too head strong to apologize so they keep spewing their nonsense and say 'wallahi billahi tallahi indhaygo baan ku arkay iilaahey baa ii jeedo:fittytousand:'.
:fantasia2: beenta dhaaf eedo.

Habos have ultimate kibir.

Reborn

No wonder my uni friends from Birmingham (particularly Small Heath) aren't allowed to come out past 11 lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending