I think my cousin is an incel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Basra people grow up differently.

If you grow up not interacting with females that often you can become socially awkward towards them.

Boy the threads I seen on ummah forum had me confused sometimes. I’m use to being in mixed environments so I was caught off guard when I saw dudes making threads about not wanting to go to public gyms because of the sights of women wearing revealing clothes. Or going to the beach because of women in bikinis.
Of you grow up in the west females are everywhere. From workplace school and home

so my male cousin is visitin my fam from the uk. he’s 2 years older than me n has been wit us for a week now. anyway since we’re close in age we had similar interests growin up n were pretty close until a few years ago when he became a fuckin weirdo. he’s a skinny fat, withdrawn creep with no social skills or dress sense. walahi im embarrassed to be seen with him!:yloezpe:

i took him to get a hair cut 2 days ago cuz mans hairline is JACKED. after the barbershop he was feelin himself n saw a woman he found attractive so being the good cousin i am i tried to help him out. i set the whole thing up for him but all he could do was stand there and stare the girl to death. :damn:it was fuckin awkward n she left as quickly as she could. after the embarrassment he put me throw i asked the guy ‘yo fam wtf is up wit u? if u can’t even talk to a female how u expect to ever get married’. get this, im his backup plan:vqbuyv0::gucciwhat:
Isku xishood. Why are you backbiting about your cousin? My brother who is married with a kid went through something similar for two years. He had extreme social anxiety and barely left his house. Alhamdulilah he is back to his old self again after seeing a therapist and exercising and eating better for many months.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
There are people not having sex because of non religious reasons?

What the hell.

I have seen many not so attractive people enter relationships. They are having sex.

What is stoping these incels?

Ugly people get pussy/dick too
Many farahs in the diaspora have weak social skills when it comes to shukaansi. Somali men back home are actually natural born leaders because of their cultural background and they have great communication skills with women. I don't know why Somali diasporas are quiet different.

Toxique

hood arawelo
wtf is up wit all the people sayin im shaming my cousin? he’s a fuckin incel man , how much more shameful can it get?!? i wanted advice n solutions not judgement for judging my poor incel abdi cousin. :gucciwhat:

You've to find out first, where his problem lays.
If he uses any social media Facebook or WhatsApp, create new account with another girl's picture, then chat with him, if his wording are normal and he's willing to be with women. Then he's just a shy guy and needs some training.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
wtf is up wit all the people sayin im shaming my cousin? he’s a fuckin incel man , how much more shameful can it get?!? i wanted advice n solutions not judgement for judging my poor incel abdi cousin. :gucciwhat:
Your cousin isn't an incel. He's just a typical western abdi who has bad communication skills with xalimos. most farah I came across in the west are just like your cousin. They were all beta virgins.

Toxique

hood arawelo
Your cousin isn't an incel. He's just a typical western abdi who has bad communication skills with xalimos. most farah I came across in the west are just like your cousin. They were all beta virgins.

thank u for easing my mind. we still need to nip this before it gets out of hand. beta virgins r perfect for incel indoctrination :damedamn:

this is too familiar its unbearable to read

Ptbw9yH.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts