I think my cousin is an incel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxique

hood arawelo
so my male cousin is visitin my fam from the uk. he’s 2 years older than me n has been wit us for a week now. anyway since we’re close in age we had similar interests growin up n were pretty close until a few years ago when he became a fuckin weirdo. he’s a skinny fat, withdrawn creep with no social skills or dress sense. walahi im embarrassed to be seen with him!:yloezpe:

i took him to get a hair cut 2 days ago cuz mans hairline is JACKED. after the barbershop he was feelin himself n saw a woman he found attractive so being the good cousin i am i tried to help him out. i set the whole thing up for him but all he could do was stand there and stare the girl to death. :damn:it was fuckin awkward n she left as quickly as she could. after the embarrassment he put me throw i asked the guy ‘yo fam wtf is up wit u? if u can’t even talk to a female how u expect to ever get married’. get this, im his backup plan:vqbuyv0::gucciwhat:

Toxique

hood arawelo
Its an epidemic among most UK folks. Shouldnt have expected anything different tbh.

when it’s randoms on the net it’s one thing but when it infects ur own fam? :gucciwhat:

n now he thinks he has ownership over me. don’t incels kill women for rejectin them? :yloezpe: i can’t wait for him to leave n neva come back. :damn:

so my male cousin is visitin my fam from the uk. he’s 2 years older than me n has been wit us for a week now. anyway since we’re close in age we had similar interests growin up n were pretty close until a few years ago when he became a fuckin weirdo. he’s a skinny fat, withdrawn creep with no social skills or dress sense. walahi im embarrassed to be seen with him!:yloezpe:

i took him to get a hair cut 2 days ago cuz mans hairline is JACKED. after the barbershop he was feelin himself n saw a woman he found attractive so being the good cousin i am i tried to help him out. i set the whole thing up for him but all he could do was stand there and stare the girl to death. :damn:it was fuckin awkward n she left as quickly as she could. after the embarrassment he put me throw i asked the guy ‘yo fam wtf is up wit u? if u can’t even talk to a female how u expect to ever get married’. get this, im his backup plan:vqbuyv0::gucciwhat:

Wow exposing your cousin is CEEB! isku xishood naaya!

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

:dead::dead::dead:

Is your cousin religious?

Maybe he is awkward and shy because he doesn’t interact with women that.
I’m not sure on the ruling but I have been told that having female friends is haram.

I grew up in a pretty mixed environment and the only time I experienced gender segregation was at the masjid.

I don’t think I have experienced this awkward situation that some people talk about. As long as I can think of conversation topics I can converse pretty well with people.

@MuslimManMe what is the ruling on having female friends .

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@MuslimManMe what is the ruling on having female friends ."

10asd.jpg

:farmajoyaab:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@MuslimManMe what is the ruling on having female friends ."

10asd.jpg
Basra people grow up differently.

If you grow up not interacting with females that often you can become socially awkward towards them.

Boy the threads I seen on ummah forum had me confused sometimes. I’m use to being in mixed environments so I was caught off guard when I saw dudes making threads about not wanting to go to public gyms because of the sights of women wearing revealing clothes. Or going to the beach because of women in bikinis.

Basra people grow up differently.

If you grow up not interacting with females that often you can become socially awkward towards them.

Boy the threads I seen on ummah forum had me confused sometimes. I’m use to being in mixed environments so I was caught off guard when I saw dudes making threads about not wanting to go to public gyms because of the sights of women wearing revealing clothes. Or going to the beach because of women in bikinis.
those guys are dogs and cant lower their gaze :pacspit: this is the 21st century and being bilaa xishood is the new wave if they cant function in society cause of it tell them to move to al shabaab territory in somalia:yousmart:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
those guys are dogs and cant lower their gaze :pacspit: this is the 21st century and being bilaa xishood is the new wave if they cant function in society cause of it tell them to move to al shabaab territory in somalia:yousmart:
Imagine dudes in Saudi. It’s illegal to be in closed rooms with females that aren’t related to you. Gender segregation is big there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending