I think my cousin is an incel

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I used to socially awkward around women. If you want to help your cousin, get him to hang out with guys from different backgrounds. That will westernize him to the point where he can simply talk to people. Get him engaged to social activity. The guys he hangs out with will show him the ropes of social life. Then he'll talk to women normally and without issues.

Or he can always follow my rule:

"Treat every women like an acquaintance so as to not feel too invested emotionally. Afterwards, simply step it up depending on the reception received by said women."

:dead::dead::dead:

Is your cousin religious?

Maybe he is awkward and shy because he doesn’t interact with women that.
I’m not sure on the ruling but I have been told that having female friends is haram.

I grew up in a pretty mixed environment and the only time I experienced gender segregation was at the masjid.

I don’t think I have experienced this awkward situation that some people talk about. As long as I can think of conversation topics I can converse pretty well with people.

@MuslimManMe what is the ruling on having female friends .
Jerome the deen tends to look down on private interactions between men and women because of the ppotential fitnah that it carries

I know myself as a man I have only a few non mahram women that I interact with on a non superficial level.

However I will say that even women look down on a man who mixes too much with women from a dunya pwrspective and if it's multiple men aND women then any man that's not solid will start undermining his colleagues for the sake of the women. So real niggaz generally don't have female friends

Jerome the deen tends to look down on private interactions between men and women because of the ppotential fitnah that it carries

I know myself as a man I have only a few non mahram women that I interact with on a non superficial level.

However I will say that even women look down on a man who mixes too much with women from a dunya pwrspective and if it's multiple men aND women then any man that's not solid will start undermining his colleagues for the sake of the women. So real niggaz generally don't have female friends

ya sheikh!!!!!!:ohdamn:

3aib 3alaik !
tut tut tut. :patrice:

ya sheikh!!!!!!:ohdamn:

3aib 3alaik !
tut tut tut. :patrice:
By that I mean stand up guys

If you're a stand up guy you wont want to be unwillingly friend zone and you dont want to sour your standing with your colleagues for female attention. Therefore you just do you and Allah will send you a pure woman instead of being a douljer for women

(Yusuf Ali)
Women impure are for men impure, and men impure for women impure and women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity: these are not affected by what people say: for them there is forgiveness, and a provision honourable.

-Sura An-Nur, Ayah 26

NotAjnabi

Somalilander

I’m not sure on the ruling but I have been told that having female friends is haram.

I grew up in a pretty mixed environment and the only time I experienced gender segregation was at the masjid.

I don’t think I have experienced this awkward situation that some people talk about. As long as I can think of conversation topics I can converse pretty well with people.

I think he's just a shy guy, talking to chicks ain't that different from talking to dudes.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
so my male cousin is visitin my fam from the uk. he’s 2 years older than me n has been wit us for a week now. anyway since we’re close in age we had similar interests growin up n were pretty close until a few years ago when he became a fuckin weirdo. he’s a skinny fat, withdrawn creep with no social skills or dress sense. walahi im embarrassed to be seen with him!:yloezpe:

i took him to get a hair cut 2 days ago cuz mans hairline is JACKED. after the barbershop he was feelin himself n saw a woman he found attractive so being the good cousin i am i tried to help him out. i set the whole thing up for him but all he could do was stand there and stare the girl to death. :damn:it was fuckin awkward n she left as quickly as she could. after the embarrassment he put me throw i asked the guy ‘yo fam wtf is up wit u? if u can’t even talk to a female how u expect to ever get married’. get this, im his backup plan:vqbuyv0::gucciwhat:
I guess weirdos are in your bloodline.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
so my male cousin is visitin my fam from the uk. he’s 2 years older than me n has been wit us for a week now. anyway since we’re close in age we had similar interests growin up n were pretty close until a few years ago when he became a fuckin weirdo. he’s a skinny fat, withdrawn creep with no social skills or dress sense. walahi im embarrassed to be seen with him!:yloezpe:

i took him to get a hair cut 2 days ago cuz mans hairline is JACKED. after the barbershop he was feelin himself n saw a woman he found attractive so being the good cousin i am i tried to help him out. i set the whole thing up for him but all he could do was stand there and stare the girl to death. :damn:it was fuckin awkward n she left as quickly as she could. after the embarrassment he put me throw i asked the guy ‘yo fam wtf is up wit u? if u can’t even talk to a female how u expect to ever get married’. get this, im his backup plan:vqbuyv0::gucciwhat:

Either you made this fake story up after Faaraxs karbashed your Xaarlimos or you're making fun of your autistic cousin which is absolutely disgusting. The guy clearly doesn't sound normal so well done for being a good cousin!

Toxique

hood arawelo

let's juss say he hasn't been fastin for the whole week cuz he says he doesn't hav to since he's traveling. :jaynerd:

He probably has mild autism. It's disgusting how you make fun of him like this.

are all incels autistic? :cosbyhmm:

Toxique

hood arawelo
Nah its just what incels say so they sleep better at night.

im tryna help my cousin before he ends up lik these incel abdis. these crab in a bucket ass niggas need to stop hatin:kanyehmm:

i cant hav an incel in my fam. i wont hav it. he's gonna be here for 5 more weeks, i need advise on how to change him:mjcry:

im tryna help my cousin before he ends up lik these incel abdis. these crab in a bucket ass niggas need to stop hatin:kanyehmm:

i cant hav an incel in my fam. i wont hav it. he's gonna be here for 5 more weeks, i need advise on how to change him:mjcry:
Thow women at him the whole trip if he don’t adjust and get comfortable with them, he’s a dead case.:francis:

Abaayo youve taken the right steps so far. Incels are immediately identifiable by their jacked hairlines. The fact that you immediately fixed this speaks volumes of your intellect msa.

Your next step is to fix the way he dresses. Ik he only wears hoodies and plaid shirts with jordans. But you gotta tell him he cant dress like a highschool freshman boy forever. Get him a few new clothes.

After youve done this youve ensured he doesnt stick out like the incel he really is. This disguise will help him alot. However The hard part now begins. You need to integrate him back into society. Abaayo i have only one advice for you. Take away his phone and keep him away from 4chan and reddit. Thats where the incels gather for their daily khutbahs.

Toxique

hood arawelo
Thow women at him the whole trip if he don’t adjust and get comfortable with them, he’s a dead case.:francis:

that's the plan. he gotta prove to me he's not an incel or fuckin gay. i cant let him leave this city thinkin im still his backup plan:ohlord:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
English si fiican um garanayo. Incel waxa u qaatay ina ka wado your cousin tried to ku aas you. :gucciwhat:

Toxique

hood arawelo
Abaayo youve taken the right steps so far. Incels are immediately identifiable by their jacked hairlines. The fact that you immediately fixed this speaks volumes of your intellect msa.

Your next step is to fix the way he dresses. Ik he only wears hoodies and plaid shirts with jordans. But you gotta tell him he cant dress like a highschool freshman boy forever. Get him a few new clothes.

After youve done this youve ensured he doesnt stick out like the incel he really is. This disguise will help him alot. However The hard part now begins. You need to integrate him back into society. Abaayo i have only one advice for you. Take away his phone and keep him away from 4chan and reddit. Thats where the incels gather for their daily khutbahs.

that's the hard part fam. appearance is an easy fix. my cousin cleans up nice but the lack of social skills is wat kills me!! i hav to corrupt him. he thinks im his innocent younger cousin, he has no idea wat i get up to or how savage i am. :stevej:im gonna introduce him to the holy geedo leaf, that should make him relax enough to get him close to some females :russsmug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending