I think my cousin is an incel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxique

hood arawelo
There are people not having sex because of non religious reasons?

What the hell.

I have seen many not so attractive people enter relationships. They are having sex.

What is stoping these incels?

Ugly people get pussy/dick too

bruh here's one somali incel complainin about gettin fired from a job after they saw his face:yloezpe:

I applied for a summer job online. I filled out the application and they told me i’d got the job. It wasn’t like other jobs where I would have to go to an interview first, they just read my CV and said i’d got the job and had to go in for training (it was with food). As soon as I got to the training, when I saw the manager, I could tell he was disgusted by my subhuman face. I did the training perfectly and made no mistakes, the next day they called me and told me to not bother going to anymore training sessions because I was not suitable for the job
lul.png
lul.png
lul.png
lul.png
lul.png
lul.png
lul.png

Kill me now

https://incels.me/threads/got-fired-from-job-after-they-saw-my-face.51343/

:dead::dead:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Oh my. These dudes must be saved.

If they are really really desperate they should just go pay for pussy. Cross the border go to Mexico and sleep with women for like $5.

$5 for cartel kintir lol qoorta ba laga jaraya before they see a naas..:drakelaugh:

those guys are dogs and cant lower their gaze :pacspit: this is the 21st century and being bilaa xishood is the new wave if they cant function in society cause of it tell them to move to al shabaab territory in somalia:yousmart:
If you walk around half naked don't cry when you are raped :manny:

So what. Cousin-Cousin marriages are allowed In Islam. If she really cared about her cousin then she would give him some pussy
That is very disturbing. Are people that incompetent that they need to have sex with their cousin?

As a non-Muslim fucking your cousin is immoral, and unthinkable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending