I think Egypt and Sudan will soon invade Ethiopia

You guys keep teasing us, Ethiopia will fall apart, Egypt will invade Ethiopia, China will sue Kenya for their debts… don’t you know if you say that a good thing will happen it won’t happen! Stop jinxing it nacaasyaho.

Literally all ethiopians and Eritreans I've met were incredibly kind hearted and hospitable to us somalis, the Ethio-somali nonsense is one sided.
You clearly don’t know any Somali history. You lost all credibility when you said that issaqs were the dervish. Egypt has supported Somalia when we fought to get back Ogaden. You don’t care because you hate Islam and worship “muh panafricanism”

The Dervish were Dhulbahante and Absame, right?
Who taught you absame ?
FcK0OhgXgAIvoSD.jpeg.jpg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I would support Sudan and Egypt but not at the cost of Somalia/Somalis. We already have too many problems and have no buisness in arab peoples wars. Itoobiya ha burburto!

Wouldn’t surprise me if Egypt funds the destabilization of Ethiopia, but that shouldn’t bring joy to any Somali, millions of poor refugees would flood Somalia and they would soon claim resources in a scarcely resourced nation.

End times prophecies actually predicts Ethiopia will destroy Egypt, prophet already predicted

Iraq, Syria and Egypt all have to be destroyed before Mahdi comes
No that will in be during the mahdis time when they set there armies on the mahdi which will be swallowed by the earth on there way to hijaz.

The abyssniyans will actually destroy the kaaba at a much later date when Muslims no longer exist in this world at literally the last few days.

Som

VIP
Literally all ethiopians and Eritreans I've met were incredibly kind hearted and hospitable to us somalis, the Ethio-somali nonsense is one sided.
Yes. At this point it's well known the beef is mostly one sided. Somalis have every right to dislike the Ethiopian expansionist anti Somali policies but the average Ethiopian is either neutral or positive about somalis.

Som

VIP
How about you wake up from your inferiority complex.

That person you quoted simply wants to support his muslim brethren against our Aggressive Christian neighbors but here you are immediately bringing up slavery like we ever suffered from it. You xalimos literally copy your entire personalities from black twitter women
This isn't a bad point though. If Arab countries treat our citizens like shit why should we support them? Where is the Muslim solidarity when somalis get kidnapped and tortured in Libiya? This whole Muslim ummah unity thing is one sided, it's always us somalis reaching out to them but never the opposite. Most Arabs don't even know we exist. I'm not saying we should support Ethiopia, we should mind our business, this is not our war

Som

VIP
From my understanding I always assumed the Ethiopian army was more advanced than Eygpt, although the tigray war has put them a couple steps behind. Overall I doubt that any of them will be insane enough to start a war knowing the conditions that they are in right now, even for African leaders it sounds too irresponsible.
No. The Ethiopian army is well organized and actually good compared to other African armies but it's not even close to Egypt when it comes to equipment. Also right now the Ethiopian army suffered divisions when the Tigrayans rebelled, they had most of the top generals. The country is deeply divided and burning with ethnic conflict.
This doesn't mean that a war against Ethiopia will be easy for the Arabs though. Ethiopia mountainous geography will make a land invasion very difficult. Egypt's goal is too stop the GERD Dam so if they attack they'll probably use air power without invading

From my understanding I always assumed the Ethiopian army was more advanced than Eygpt, although the tigray war has put them a couple steps behind. Overall I doubt that any of them will be insane enough to start a war knowing the conditions that they are in right now, even for African leaders it sounds too irresponsible.
You cannot be serious, Egypt have a better army by far :drakelaugh:

Your "muslim" brothers would enslaved your black ass if they could, look at Libya a.k.a your "muslim brothers" and the way they treat innocent somalis WAKE UP ABEED !
An Egyptian calling you abeed (probably never happened) is not as bad as Ethiopians colonizing your people and killing them, not even close.

Hmm, I wonder why? Maybe because they benefited from colonialism and our collapse? Why would they hate us? We're already at the bottom and they had a part to play in that.

Somalia should not have anything to do with a potential conflict between them but I am definitely not rooting for Ethiopia, especially after 2006 :childplease:

Trending