I think Egypt and Sudan will soon invade Ethiopia

I frankly don't give a shit about the Somalis in Ethiopia, they already live better lives than the ones in Somalia anyway, plus they prefer Ethiopia over Somalia, same for Kenyan and Djiboutian Somalis, all think they're better than Somalis from Somalia, if they are invaded by Egypt, it's not our problem.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
I frankly don't give a shit about the Somalis in Ethiopia, they already live better lives than the ones in Somalia anyway, plus they prefer Ethiopia over Somalia, same for Kenyan and Djiboutian Somalis, all think they're better than Somalis from Somalia, if they are invaded by Egypt, it's not our problem.
your mentality is so childish wallahi

your mentality is so childish wallahi
Nah I'm sick of Somalis from Somalia worrying about literally everyone but ourselves, fix our nation then you can worry about others.

Why are we who are at the bottom thinking about people who are living better than us, and what exactly do those people do for us?

Thalassocracy

Ψ³Ψ¨Ψ­Ψ§Ω† اللهِ ΩˆΨ¨Ψ­Ω…Ψ―ΩΩ‡ Free Palestine
This is vile, those are your brothers
That was the Soviet Union (led by a Ukrainian) not Russia that sided with Ethiopia. Russia is different.
We should never be allies w kuffar they’re untrustworthy but we can do trade (buy defense apparatuses)

Literally all ethiopians and Eritreans I've met were incredibly kind hearted and hospitable to us somalis, the Ethio-somali nonsense is one sided.

That's a lie. I've had many Ajnabi's tell me that Ethiopians shit talk us to them. It's not one sided. They also have an entire chunk of our territory and have done horrific things to our people. Ethiopia Ha burburto. I would rather side with Egypt if that means Ethiopia collapses.

This isn't a bad point though. If Arab countries treat our citizens like shit why should we support them? Where is the Muslim solidarity when somalis get kidnapped and tortured in Libiya? This whole Muslim ummah unity thing is one sided, it's always us somalis reaching out to them but never the opposite. Most Arabs don't even know we exist. I'm not saying we should support Ethiopia, we should mind our business, this is not our war

Arab countries do not TREAT Somali's like shit.
Have you ever been there?

They treat other Africans like shit, but they consider us Arab and give different treatment.

Egypt would absolutely crush Ethiopia they could take out all their key infrastructure with their firepower we are talking about a top 15 military power. This war will not benefit anyone especially not Somalia with 0 border control .

Arab countries do not TREAT Somali's like shit.
Have you ever been there?

They treat other Africans like shit, but they consider us Arab and give different treatment.
Go tell that to Somalis in Libya, Saudi and Yemen getting abused like crazy

Only Arab countries that been good to Somalis was Syria and UAE

The Dervish were Dhulbahante and Absame, right?

the dervish were all clan on the beginning and based on religious orders instead of clan but over time it became insular and clannist (like kacaan) and that’s why it started losing and the loser clans started claiming them.

Dervishs real founder was an isaaq dude and many of the khusuusi were isaaq or mj.

Last edited:

Thalassocracy

Ψ³Ψ¨Ψ­Ψ§Ω† اللهِ ΩˆΨ¨Ψ­Ω…Ψ―ΩΩ‡ Free Palestine
You clearly don’t know any Somali history. You lost all credibility when you said that issaqs were the dervish. Egypt has supported Somalia when we fought to get back Ogaden. You don’t care because you hate Islam and worship β€œmuh panafricanism”
Habar Yonis were front line along side the Sayyid, Hagar Awal had treaties with the British

The major problem in the fake country called Somalia is Ethiopia and Kenya, who maintains the arms embargo, funds AS, harms the legitimacy of the xamar government by intervening. If we have to take in 20 million oromos and xabeshis it is worth destroying the imperialists.

The ugly midget king of Ethiopia wanted to swallow up Somalia like he swallowed up Eritrea. America almost gave us to them until Egypt intervened