I think Egypt and Sudan will soon invade Ethiopia

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Fractured Ethiopia is in the best interest of somalis, the Ethiopian government is damming the sources of Jubba & Shabelle rivers. This would be perceived as an act of war anywhere on earth but unfortunately we are weak.

Egypt should invade or fund the rebel groups in Ethiopia, their government must fall.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
As what I saw from Egypt and Sudan, this scenario is highly unlikely.

Egypt is facing a bad financial problem, El-Sisi was absolutely in fear of an upraising, or the military removing him. There was an organizing of coming protest, it was so organized that the regime called thousands of soldiers to main squer in Cairo.

Sudan is way worse than Egypt, economically and politically, and there is alot of infighting.

None of them is willing to go to war with ETH

As what I saw from Egypt and Sudan, this scenario is highly unlikely.

Egypt is facing a bad financial problem, El-Sisi was absolutely in fear of an upraising, or the military removing him. There was an organizing of coming protest, it was so organized that the regime called thousands of soldiers to main squer in Cairo.

Sudan is way worse than Egypt, economically and politically, and there is alot of infighting.

None of them is willing to go to war with ETH
Sudan is not worse than Egypt, the country already reached rock bottom in 2019. Many were saying it would turn into Libya or Syria but that didn't happen. The currency has now been stable for nearly 2 years while Egypt and Ethiopia are dealing with all sorts of economic struggles. As for infighting it's just minor clashes in the periphery, a far cry from the crisis in Darfur and the Nuba mountains which peaked in the early 2000s.

You're right that there won't be a war, but Ethiopia will continue to be destabilized to the point where it won't be a unified country anymore.

Zizi is not a Somali name, you manner-less, old habar.

I speak the Somali language fluently and don't need a translator.
Do oromos change S’s into Z’s?
I have never met an oromo who lied about being Somali as much as you qoti ibnu qoti.

Do oromos change S’s into Z’s?
I have never met an oromo who lied about being Somali as much as you qoti ibnu qoti.

Not sure what Oramos have done to you, you mannerless, old habar. Whatever the case, I am not the man who mistreated you. If you have an ordeal from his treatment, seek help. I can't be the cure of your pain, hoe.

Whole lotta dickriding of Ethiopia, the same nation that built dams to starve our rivers and invaded us to overthrow the legitimate Islamic government of Somalia. And what’s this hate towards our Arab Brothers? Egypt and Sudan have us millions of dollars ($30 Million) in aid in the ‘77 war, Egypt under Sadat lobbied America to send arms to Somalia, as well as Saddam Hussein. And it’s laughable to think Amhara and Ethiopian Christians would migrate to Somalia, it’s literally a poor country itself.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
My relatives were killed by the raw eating troglodytes and also colonial british pigs in Western Somalia, I would rather cede land than to be under their rule. Egypt and Sudan all the way!