I think Egypt and Sudan will soon invade Ethiopia

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
Ethiopia is messing with a world class military power , shoes industry is based on just military and if America is distracted they’ll be vulnerable without adequate defense

Egypts government just consistent of military getting weapon manufacturing contracts and construction contracts

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
And we will stand with our Muslim brothers in destroying the dirty raw meat eaters. We will make Ethiopia Muslim.
Chill you got to be like America in WW2, You can’t your borders open let the battle stay on their borders we defend ours, it’s not our fight

Som

VIP
Ethiopia is messing with a world class military power , shoes industry is based on just military and if America is distracted they’ll be vulnerable without adequate defense

Egypts government just consistent of military getting weapon manufacturing contracts and construction contracts
Egypt would have serious logistical problems. Even if Sudan is involved and they let their army through their country they would have to face the habashis in the mountains. Habashis already defeated Egypt in the late 1800s by using guerrilla warfare in the mountains. Ethiopia because of it's geography is difficult to invade and hold.

Som

VIP
But imagine the habesha getting destroyed 🤤🤤🤤
I have no problems with habeshas. Their government harmed us but the people are generally ok with Somalis. We should stop with this hating all Ethiopians nonsense. Also why should I support a war that will probably have negative consequences on our people both in Ethiopia and in Somalia.
No thanks

End times prophecies actually predicts Ethiopia will destroy Egypt, prophet already predicted

Iraq, Syria and Egypt all have to be destroyed before Mahdi comes

They need to because of the Nile river damn

I had no idea how big that dam was until recently

The reservoir has a capacity of 63 billion cubic metres ->63, 000 gigalitres

the-universe-tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

I have no problems with habeshas. Their government harmed us but the people are generally ok with Somalis. We should stop with this hating all Ethiopians nonsense. Also why should I support a war that will probably have negative consequences on our people both in Ethiopia and in Somalia.
No thanks
Literally all ethiopians and Eritreans I've met were incredibly kind hearted and hospitable to us somalis, the Ethio-somali nonsense is one sided.

Based

VIP
Your "muslim" brothers would enslaved your black ass if they could, look at Libya a.k.a your "muslim brothers" and the way they treat innocent somalis WAKE UP ABEED !
How about you wake up from your inferiority complex.

That person you quoted simply wants to support his muslim brethren against our Aggressive Christian neighbors but here you are immediately bringing up slavery like we ever suffered from it. You xalimos literally copy your entire personalities from black twitter women

HoodHawiye

polygamist
Your "muslim" brothers would enslaved your black ass if they could, look at Libya a.k.a your "muslim brothers" and the way they treat innocent somalis WAKE UP ABEED !
why are you always stirring hate and fitna...
man against woman, white muslim against black muslim, you are like a shaytan...

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Egypt could handle Ethiopia for sure. Sudan army is langaab tho but they can watch kkk

Egypt could handle Ethiopia for sure. Sudan army is langaab tho but they can watch kkk
From my understanding I always assumed the Ethiopian army was more advanced than Eygpt, although the tigray war has put them a couple steps behind. Overall I doubt that any of them will be insane enough to start a war knowing the conditions that they are in right now, even for African leaders it sounds too irresponsible.

Trending