I support the looting and the destruction

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Because it's brought change unlike peaceful protests :manny:

There is no such thing as an innocent white American. They are inherently racist and you can never convince us otherwise. Like Dr Umar says, if they really cared they would take their rifles to the centrez of institutional racism and demand equality.

I have absolutely no regard for a people who profited over hundreds of years of another mans hard work and think their priviledged little businesses should be protected, it's collateral damage - a means to an end. Same way the white man has been culling black populations all over Africa and even paraded lynched victims a few decades ago.

I am proud of my black brethren not cooning anymore and i would go as far as saying they should seek self determination or independence like Malcolm X and Black Panthers once preached.

Any Somali who calls me a beg better know that the black man serves our interest as a fellow minority, remove their struggle and racism will only get worse like a virus looking for its next victim.

Madowgaaga kaa rabin
Muuqaaga kii neceb
Tiisana ha meel marin

:salute:
Left hand Somali guy with tie looks almost white.

Its a fact that black on black crime is the number one killer of blacks. How many times do whites kill blacks? Once in a blue moon, but we hear everyday blacks shooting rival blacks. Maybe their single mother culture has something to do with it.

Statistically, you are much more likely to be killed by someone from the same ethnicity as you as they tend to have closer proximity to you.

Somali boys in Toronto are much more likely to be killed by fellow Somalis, does that now mean we should accept other groups to be racist and Islamophobic to us?

Like many on here, you've adopted propaganda fueled cadaan speaking points that can easily be debunked.

All groups of people are mostly killed by their own, as Somalis we should know, we have been killing each other for 30 flipping years.

its one of those thing you have to live in the ghettos to see its not just stereotype or propaganda, more like the reality

I would be okay with it if they stuck to the capitol and destroy government property, not private businesses. I mean their gonna want to go to target when all is said and done

What is propaganda is calling it black on black crime, as a way for white people to evade accountability.

Why is it, when cadaan people are beating each other to smithereens and stabbing each other to such extent that certain Northern cities in the UK, had at one point the highest stabbing rates, yet no one called it white on white crime.

The thing is, you'll call it black on black crime, because that is what the news has said, without actually looking at the fact that white people in some rough areas are killing each other even more.

Statistically, you are much more likely to be killed by someone from the same ethnicity as you as they tend to have close proximity to you.

Somali boys in Toronto are much more likely to be killed by fellow Somalis, does that now mean we should accept other groups to be racist and Islamophobic to us?

Like I many on here, you've adopted propaganda fueled cadaan speaking points that can easily be debunked.

All groups of people are mostly killed by their own, as Somalis we should know, we have been killing each other for 30 flipping years.
Relax, relax. He isn't indoctrinated with propaganda. He had a good point. While police brutality and aggression is concerning, due to the higher standard they are held to and the protection they are given, black on black violence is much more widespread within the African-American community. Why should BLM (Black Lives Matter), only care when it's a white police officer killing a black man? That's racist and hypocritical. What matters most is that the life was lost, however it was lost. People need to understand that. And we're not saying AAs should allow it to happen, but that there are more pressing issues to be addressed within their community and America as a whole can definitely be improved. He isn't not acknowledging racism. And just because he isn't white, doesn't mean you get to patrol what he says. We all have opinions and can be equally racist. Not everyone is overly concerned with what whitey thinks of us. This is what turns a lot of people away from BLM, people like you who think that we have a moral obligation to join you in the cause and not to criticize. Both sides to this are just as extreme as each other.

You really think rioting helps?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It does. Obviously looting a small mom and pop shop is terrible, laakin I could care less about Target and other multi billion dollar corporations who are being looted. Ha la daaco! It’s definitely getting people to wake up. Black people have tried everything and nothing has worked thus far; maybe burning down a Starbucks (which is a last resort and often the language used by the unheard) will get people listening.

I mean, y’all are talking about the looting and the burning of property, so it must be working.

What is propaganda is calling it black on black crime, as a way for white people to evade accountability.

Why is it, when cadaan people are beating each other to smithereens and stabbing each other to such extent that certain Northern cities in the UK, had at one point the highest stabbing rates, yet no one called it white on white crime.

The thing is, you'll call it black on black crime, because that is what the news has said, without actually looking at the fact that white people in some rough areas are killing each other even more.
Abaayo, I’m convinced that these people don’t read and lack critical thinking skills. They are simply repeating the sound bites of white supremacy. Sad. Wa internalized white supremacy aa u jeedid waxaan. Don’t waste time going back and forth. Iska dhaaf.

Because Whites are the majority in the UK and most of the developing world in general. So their race isn't notable. It's like calling a Somali man in Somalia/Somaliland/Djibouti/Ogadenia Somali. It doesn't make any sense.

I didn't click the thread because I didn't think it was serious. Of course what is happening is not justified. Stealing from a store is not high principles.

Because Whites are the majority in the UK and most of the developing world in general. So their race isn't notable. It's like calling a Somali man in Somalia/Somaliland/Djibouti/Ogadenia Somali. It doesn't make any sense.
You know, I had you on ignore but I couldn’t remember for the life of me why.

Now I remember why.

It does. Obviously looting a small mom and pop shop is terrible, laakin I could care less about Target and other multi billion dollar corporations who are being looted. Ha la daaco! It’s definitely getting people to wake up. Black people have tried everything and nothing has worked thus far; maybe burning down a Starbucks (which is a last resort and often the language used by the unheard) will get people listening.

I mean, y’all are talking about the looting and the burning of property, so it must be working.
But the looting is indiscriminate and unjustifiable. Is criticizing it racist now? Black people have tried little as of late to combat racism. Rioting now isn't going to help them to that end, it's only going to reaffirm the racist stereotypes white people and other minorities have had for a long time. As they have been. And also distracts from what they're even out there for. Peaceful protest and increasing awareness has been proven time and time again to cause change. No excuses at all for this lunacy.

reer

VIP
blm only show outrage if a white person murders a black man if floyd was killed by an aa in the ghetto no one would give a hoot because they kill each other like animals :francis:@Halimak @Mehdi Hassan

But the looting is indiscriminate and unjustifiable. Is criticizing it racist now? Black people have tried little as of late to combat racism. Rioting now isn't going to help them to that end, it's only going to reaffirm the racist stereotypes white people and other minorities have had for a long time. As they have been. And also distracts from what they're even out there for. Peaceful protest and increasing awareness has been proven time and time again to cause change. No excuses at all for this lunacy.

I’ll just leave this quote here. History has shown that peaceful protests do nothing but comfort the oppressor.

CEA3C1DC-C93E-4D63-9B8E-E0565D092763.jpeg

blm only show outrage if a white person murders a black man if floyd was killed by an aa in the ghetto no one would give a hoot because they kill each other like animals :francis:@Halimak @Mehdi Hassan

Every group of people are mostly killed by their own. Somalis included.

So going by your reasoning, if a Somali is killed by a raging white supremacists, we as Somalis should accept it because we kill each other? Is that what you are advocating?

Right, if an cadaan ever kills one of our own out of racism, i don't want to hear you make a fuss. Why? Because we kill each other the most.

Every group of people are mostly killed by their own. Somalis included.

So going by your reasoning, if a Somali is killed by a raging white supremacists, we as Somalis should accept it because we kill each other? Is that what you are advocating?

Right, if an cadaan ever kills one of our own out of racism, i don't want to hear you make a fuss. Why? Because we kill each other the most.
Listen, a Somali and an AA are not the same. He never said to accept injustice but the manner in which they're fighting it is itself unjust. If a Somali is killed out of hate I doubt anyone will even notice.

I’ll just leave this quote here. History has shown that peaceful protests do nothing but comfort the oppressor.

View attachment 123241

The thing that irritates me about this kid, is that he debates with you over things he could easily educate himself on. Clearly, he has no real grasp of history if he thinks that oppressed people ever got freedom through appealing to the morality of those that are mistreating them.

Even during the early years of America, they had to fight for the freedom of America as they were controlled by the British.

Trending

Latest posts