I support the looting and the destruction

Black people (and Mexicans also) were the ones that built these buildings. If they wanna burn them down, then so be it.

No man has ever gotten his freedom by being peaceful and passive.

@Mckenzie You’re right. Don’t listen to dadkaan o cadaanka iska dhigayo.
This ain’t the 60s and again the my have no actual demands with their protest. This isn’t also white vs blacks as more whites than blacks are protesting. This is pure looting

People here want black people to behave like Martin luther King and give cute speeches about how they had a dream that they can hold the hands of cadaans and sing kumbaya.

This ain’t the 60s and again the my have no actual demands with their protest. This isn’t also white vs blacks as more whites than blacks are protesting. This is pure looting

They are just a lot more undercover.
The 60s is when most of our parents were born/alive and our grandparents were proper adults. So not long ago. In fact, its mad how recent this shit is, like my parents were kids and people want to act like this happened a century ago

Many of the same people that went to lychings for entertainment are still alive to infect their poisonous views on to their children and grandchildren.

You honestly think racism is dead? No, they are just a lot more savy, moved with the times and resort to underhand tactics, but social media is exposing them.

You have a point but at the same time even the majority of black people don’t support the riots and looting. They aren’t changing anything.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
If blacks wanted real change they would stop killing each other first, Chicago has more Black American deaths than all of the aoldiers that died in Iraq combined. Let that sink in, its time for the black man to stop pointing the finger at the white man

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Mckenzie Of course you support it. It is ingrained in your culture.
timthumb.php

If blacks wanted real change they would stop killing each other first, Chicago has more Black American deaths than all of the aoldiers that died in Iraq combined. Let that sink in, its time for the black man to stop pointing the finger at the white man

Cadaan propaganda.

Did you know Glasgow in Scotland has the highest knife Crime rates in all of Europe? A bunch of white working class boys stabbing each other, high on drugs.

But guess what? No one ever calls it white on white crims? I wonder why...

I'm not suggesting that madows do not have gang and violence issues, because they do. But black and black crime nonsense is a ridiculous point that only madows seem to be accused of.

reer

VIP
But black and black crime nonsense is a ridiculous point that only madows seem to be accused of
blacks kill each other more than whites kill blacks blm is a farce they only care about black lives if they are killed by whites

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Cadaan propaganda.

Did you know Glasgow in Scotland has the highest knife Crime rates in all of Europe? A bunch of white working class boys stabbing each other, high on drugs.

I'm not suggesting that madows do not have gang and violence issues, because they do. But black and black crime nonsense is a ridiculous point that only madows seem to be accused of.
Its a fact that black on black crime is the number one killer of blacks. How many times do whites kill blacks? Once in a blue moon, but we hear everyday blacks shooting rival blacks. Maybe their single mother culture has something to do with it.

You’re willfully ignorant and have shown time and time again that you just argue for the fun of it. I don’t have time to educate you. Google is your friend, educate yourself as to why these protests are happening, and why sometimes causing destruction may be the way to get your voice heard and to have changed implemented.

Cadaan propaganda.

its one of those thing you have to live in the ghettos to see its not just stereotype or propaganda, more like the reality

I would be okay with it if they stuck to the capitol and destroy government property, not private businesses. I mean their gonna want to go to target when all is said and done

You’re willfully ignorant and have shown time and time again that you just argue for the fun of it. I don’t have time to educate you. Google is your friend, educate yourself as to why these protests are happening, and why sometimes causing destruction may be the way to get your voice heard and to have changed implemented.
Protest and riots are different things. I support the protest

its one of those thing you have to live in the ghettos to see its not just stereotype or propaganda, more like the reality

I would be okay with it if they stuck to the capitol and destroy government property, not private businesses. I mean their gonna want to go to target when all is said and done
You making the mistake of bringing accountability to the argument. Burning down your neighbourhood and looting your local shops is beyond retarded

So police stations, schools and hospitals?

Trending

Latest posts