I Should Not Have Moved To London

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Yh I noticed especially in the past couple years they swarmed out of nowhere wtf. Before they were just a few now it's common. Especially in South and West London.

Bro, forget London. They're now found in counties outside of London, like my old place Kent. Back in April I went to go buy a spare part for one of my bikes, from a shop in a shitty island called Isle of Sheppey. This place is as white as it gets, and the cadaan locals have a bad reputation throughout the whole of southern England. And to my surprise, I saw an Eri woman, waiting at a bus stop.

Judging by the numbers of eri refugees to Europe, I wonder, is anyone left in that country?

Last edited:
Bro, forget London. They're now found in counties outside of London, like my old place Kent. Back in April I went to go buy a spare part for one of my bikes, at a shitty island called Isle of Sheppey. This place is as white as it gets, and the cadaan locals have a bad reputation throughout the whole of southern England. And to my surprise, I saw an Eri woman, waiting at a bus stop.

Judging by the numbers of eri refugees to Europe, I wonder, is anyone left in that country?
Stats say it's only about 4% of their population that left Eritrea. Have u noticed any muslim ones? They seem to be 90% Christian lol.

What can I say? I'm a well to do guy. I'm self-employed and well off, which affords me to be as non-PC and racist online, while I have my real photos and name up.
I haven't been approached by anyone on the street yet.....but, I'm hoping to go to an upcoming Somali event, where I do hope their will be individuals, that recognise me, from my antics online.

As for my fashion sense, its still nonexisten.

If anyone from this forum tries to confront you, slap the dhuulnimo out of their crusty dry skin.

:russsmug:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Stats say it's only about 4% of their population that left Eritrea. Have u noticed any muslim ones? They seem to be 90% Christian lol.

Thats a bullshit figure. Its gotta be way more than that. @Apollo might know?

Yeah, you're bang on, most of them eris do happen to be Christians. Something that an Amxaaro worker at on of the construction sites I've been working in told me, that President Afwerki, has a deep hatred for Pentecostal Christians, and he has a liking for Muslims, even though he's a Tawehedo Christian. You need to know, to Orthodox Christians of Ethiopia and Eritrea, they absolutely detest Pentecostal Christianity, partly because Pentecostalism is growing rapidly, as people leave the Tawehedo Orthodox Church.

Yeah, you're bang on, most of them eris do happen to be Christians. Something that an Amxaaro worker at on of the construction sites I've been working in told me, that President Afwerki, has a deep hatred for Pentecostal Christians, and he has a liking for Muslims, even though he's a Tawehedo Christian. You need to know, to Orthodox Christians of Ethiopia and Eritrea, they absolutely detest Pentecostal Christianity, partly because Pentecostalism is growing rapidly, as people leave the Tawehedo Orthodox Church.
Yeah it's def more than 4% prob nearing 10% but I know about the growth of pentecosts. Apparently both Orthodox and Muslims join them but it's mostly Orthodox.
Isaias Afwerki is def a communist nationalist though, he doesn't like Muslims or Christians.

Specifically, West London. Since moving to London in early may, to a district called Fulham, I've come across three women (two Somali and one Eritrean), I used to mess around with, when I lived in Kent. I would see them when, I'm with the wife. Two of these girls, we were real relationships, and the other for casual hook ups.

The latest one was earlier today. Me and the missus, went to Westfield shopping centre, to get somethings for the baby.
As were about to go into, John Lewis, boom- i see my ex......I squirm and immediately look down, and quickly turn around, and faked to the wife that I had dropped my keys, and pulled her away from the store, as fast as I could.
I looked back at she was gone, and a massive sigh of relief came from me.

This is too much.......West London used to be my sea for fishing Somali and Eritrean women, on the bike, and now, I've moved here with my wife, and kids. It's only a matter of time, before they see me FIRST.
IN TODAY'S EDITION ON SHIT THAT NEVER HAPPENED:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Nigga this is normal.
I know a dude in London whose wife gave me oral before they met:francis:
When i saw him with her, we(me and his wife) acted like complete strangers.
He went to the toilet, she said quickly: wtf u doing here? How u know him? f*ck... say nothing about our thing

Nigga this is normal.
I know a dude in London whose wife gave me oral before they met:francis:
When i saw him with her, we(me and his wife) acted like complete strangers.
He went to the toilet, she said quickly: wtf u doing here? How u know him? f*ck... say nothing about our thing
:pachah1:Ileen Imam Hutuking waa player :jaynerd::krs:

I haven’t finished with you yet!!
To be continued..
Eastenders episode 222455
Somali smack down

What’s the problem my Dhulbahante Brother??

No problem, he thought somebody said his wife is Jamaican but really they were surprised the father of your kids is Jamaican. I was just correcting him.

Ngl don't care what he is, none of my business.