I Should Not Have Moved To London

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Specifically, West London. Since moving to London in early may, to a district called Fulham, I've come across three women (two Somali and one Eritrean), I used to mess around with, when I lived in Kent. I would see them when, I'm with the wife. Two of these girls, we were real relationships, and the other for casual hook ups.

The latest one was earlier today. Me and the missus, went to Westfield shopping centre, to get somethings for the baby.
As were about to go into, John Lewis, boom- i see my ex......I squirm and immediately look down, and quickly turn around, and faked to the wife that I had dropped my keys, and pulled her away from the store, as fast as I could.
I looked back at she was gone, and a massive sigh of relief came from me.

This is too much.......West London used to be my sea for fishing Somali and Eritrean women, on the bike, and now, I've moved here with my wife, and kids. It's only a matter of time, before they see me FIRST.

Last edited:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Abti that should NOT be a problem, you was hooking up with them before you got married. So the Mrs has no rights to be annoyed

Specifically, West London. Since moving to London in early may, to a district called Fulham, I've come across three women (two Somali and one Eritrean), I used to mess around with, when I lived in Kent. I would see them when, I'm with the wife. Two of these girls, we were real relationships, and the other for casual hook ups.

The latest one was earlier today. Me and the missus, went to Westfield shopping centre, to get somethings for the baby.
As were about to go into, John Lewis, boom- i see my ex......I squirm and immediately look down, and quickly turn around, and faked to the wife that I had dropped my keys, and pulled her away from the store, as fast as I could.

This is too much.......West London used to be my sea for fishing Somali and Eritrean women, on the bike, and now, I've moved here with my wife, and kids. It's only a matter of time, before they see me FIRST.

Your wife is not stupid I'm sure she knows something. Women have a radar and 6th sense. Admit your hoe activities if she asks and move on since it's in the past before you were married. Repent to Allah as well.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Oh the life of a bottom King. So sweet.
5560.jpg

Wait. You post your pics everywhere. You are not the private kind of guy. And you wrote this here. Bila xishood. I'm not buying it .:farole:

I lived in London for a couple months while I was in my early teens, I was so shocked (disgusted) at how many paki's and indians there were. I wondered if I was in india or the UK? I feel bad for the white people there they have been completely overtaken.

Trending

Latest posts