I Should Not Have Moved To London

Specifically, West London. Since moving to London in early may, to a district called Fulham, I've come across three women (two Somali and one Eritrean), I used to mess around with, when I lived in Kent. I would see them when, I'm with the wife. Two of these girls, we were real relationships, and the other for casual hook ups.

The latest one was earlier today. Me and the missus, went to Westfield shopping centre, to get somethings for the baby.
As were about to go into, John Lewis, boom- i see my ex......I squirm and immediately look down, and quickly turn around, and faked to the wife that I had dropped my keys, and pulled her away from the store, as fast as I could.
I looked back at she was gone, and a massive sigh of relief came from me.

This is too much.......West London used to be my sea for fishing Somali and Eritrean women, on the bike, and now, I've moved here with my wife, and kids. It's only a matter of time, before they see me FIRST.
I'm surprised u even got with an Eri. Do they hang out with Somalis in London?

Specifically, West London. Since moving to London in early may, to a district called Fulham, I've come across three women (two Somali and one Eritrean), I used to mess around with, when I lived in Kent. I would see them when, I'm with the wife. Two of these girls, we were real relationships, and the other for casual hook ups.

The latest one was earlier today. Me and the missus, went to Westfield shopping centre, to get somethings for the baby.
As were about to go into, John Lewis, boom- i see my ex......I squirm and immediately look down, and quickly turn around, and faked to the wife that I had dropped my keys, and pulled her away from the store, as fast as I could.

This is too much.......West London used to be my sea for fishing Somali and Eritrean women, on the bike, and now, I've moved here with my wife, and kids. It's only a matter of time, before they see me FIRST.

Eey eey dh

Eey eey dhalay baad tahay

This guy got juuged off his munch by madow youts and now getting ran off westfield by dumar :mjlol:

Be a victim brehs :mjkkk:
Correction Romanians in Kent..
£9.99 KFC bucket !!
He’s finished in London mate.

@Armadillo
If I see you one of these days it’s going to happen Hun.
I’m going to be a and start screaming you’re my Ex Husband. You deserve it for what you say about my people.

Trending