I Should Not Have Moved To London

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Damn Armadillo, you really don’t give a shit :pachah1: Your full face + these stories. There HAS to be someone who recognizes you and hopefully won’t snitch.

Btw do you still wear bootcut jeans with a dress shirt and a cap? :kodaksmiley:

Don't worry about it. They probably want to avoid you also, nobody wants to see their ex.
Even if it ended on a good note lol

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
This guy got juuged off his munch by madow youts and now getting ran off westfield by dumar :mjlol:

Be a victim brehs :mjkkk:

First, they were cadaan schoolboys, and 2, I'm not going to risk my freedom, career, and marriage, in beating up minors, over some fried chicken.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Damn Armadillo, you really don’t give a shit :pachah1: Your full face + these stories. There HAS to be someone who recognizes you and hopefully won’t snitch.

Btw do you still wear bootcut jeans with a dress shirt and a cap? :kodaksmiley:

What can I say? I'm a well to do guy. I'm self-employed and well off, which affords me to be as non-PC and racist online, while I have my real photos and name up.
I haven't been approached by anyone on the street yet.....but, I'm hoping to go to an upcoming Somali event, where I do hope their will be individuals, that recognise me, from my antics online.

As for my fashion sense, its still nonexisten.

Trending