I see more and more Western Xalimo who don’t have hijab

Of course not, but what does that have to do with not wearing a hijab?

No one said hijabis are pious. They just want more halimos to wear a hijab.

So is your point saying hijabs causes you to steal so don’t wear a hijab? I’d rather have a hijabi kleptomaniac than a non-hijabi kleptomaniac
My point was that before people worry about the exterior worry about the interior.

Last edited:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
How do you control yourself around non muslim women then? Are you saying that you have no control and think with your private parts like a rabid dog because you saw a woman with no headscarf?
Of course.

We get boners easily :mjpls:

I didn't say headscarves. I meant legs arms and the body.:ahh:

Lmao notice how only the men qashined this post.

If that doesn't speak volumes on how nosy Muslim men are then I don't know what does.

I have never seen a Muslim women comment on a Muslim man who would reveal his awrah, I wonder why? :farmajoyaab:
I tell men all the time about haram hair and the beard and clothing regulations

A lot of Egyptian, Lebanese and Turkish women don't wear hijab and they are still Muslim. Somali women should take off the hijabs too, I don't see any problem.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
because theres no compulsion under islam. wear it if you want. wear if you don’t.
still a muslim
also why are somali males talking about somali women again? stay out of womens business damn
Im so tired of doocilos using the 'no compulsion in islam' verse to validate their gaalnimo :westbrookwtf:

it just proves you don't understand the verse or the quran :what:

Im so tired of doocilos using the 'no compulsion in islam' verse to validate their gaalnimo :westbrookwtf:

it just proves you don't understand the verse or the quran :what:

I'm all for hijab, but not wearing it doesn't make you a gaal and making takfir on people is dangerous territory.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Totally get that sis. Actually, out of all my interaction i've noticed i am so much more respectful to girls with hijabs on.. maybe because i know they know i won't hit on them so obviously.
I'm actually disheartened a lot now. Imagine plucking up the courage to go speak to a random halimo and then after a couple of interactions you're vibing and talking and finally you get her socials only to see her without a hijab on going to all sorts of festivals and smoking shisha over and over again. Oh btw, i delete them after 2secs but i still treat them nice and smile.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Its interesting that almost all Xalimos wear the hijab but they still have a bad/cheap reputation:pachah1:

Coming from a guy that posted photos in NSFW comparing women's nether regions anything you say about Xalimos (which aren't a monolith) has little if any credibility.:farmajoyaab:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
My aunts don’t wear hijab and never have in Somalia 30 years ago or now in North America whenever they visit us in London people get shocked lol only Somalis do that even Arabs or other Muslims don’t mind

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
:mjpls: whatever you say sophie

I practice the deen the way it's meant to be practiced not the way I want.
According to some, this is oppressive and shiet.
You've discussed doing sexual acts with women you weren't married to on this forum.

You're either lying or you're not a practicing Muslim.

Trending

Latest posts