I see more and more Western Xalimo who don’t have hijab

Do-I-Look-Like-I-Care-Psy-Gangnam-Style-Dance-Gif.gif

Its nice to see. Hijab is not really part of our dhaqan. Somalis only started wearing it properly after 2000s. It is nice to see Somali women going back to their roots.

Because some people have interpreted the Quran/Islam in different ways.

It's not like people unanimously agree that the Hijab is compulsory.

Personally I don't know why people would find hair sexualizing and I support anybody who doesn't feel confident wearing the hijab, but I left Islam so my opinion doesn't really matter tbh.

Because some people have interpreted the Quran/Islam in different ways.

It's not like people unanimously agree that the Hijab is compulsory.

Personally I don't know why people would find hair sexualizing and I support anybody who doesn't feel confident wearing the hijab, but I left Islam so my opinion doesn't really matter tbh.

I wear sometimes, but I prefer not to wear it tbh.

because theres no compulsion under islam. wear it if you want. wear if you don’t.
still a muslim
also why are somali males talking about somali women again? stay out of womens business damn

No.I'm a girl and I'm pissed off.
We're honearable Muslim people.
I don't want us to turn in the desi girl who almost never wear hijjab

It is interesting that the 3 women on this thread are happy that Somali women are more open to taking off their hijabs and it is the men who are raging about it.

It’s always them. Anything somali girl related it’s them who started the conversation and they’re the ones carrying it.

Ajib there are people here who wants more somali girls to not wear hijab something that only benefits them? Soon the halimos in the west will say ”I CAN GO OUT NAKED IF I WANT ITS BEETWEN ME AND ALLAH”
:childplease:

Somali girls say:wear it if you want wear it if you don’t. there’s no compulsion under islam

somali male: ajib i’m an idiot who lacks reading comprehension so i’m going to assume you said you don’t want somali girls to wear hijab meaning you want every somali girl to walk around NAKEDDDD

Trending

Latest posts