I Quit....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, I have quit loving PAHG's (Phat Ass Habesha Girls) and will only love Somali Queens from here on out! :fittytousand:

PAHG's are NOTHING compared to Somali Queens who are Queens of all of Africa!:whoo:

Somali women are smart, funny, have bubbly personalities, and have a smile that will light up a dark cave :whoo:

Somali women are macaan like malawax iyo malaab and it will always be that way! :fittytousand:

Last edited:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
IMG_6026.PNG

Stalker

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Somali women are very attractive but majority are ugly unlike habesha women where 7/10 are beautiful
Many of the habesha women I've seen have been average to unattractive to be honest.
The most attractive Somali woman beats the most attractive Habesha, by a mile.
Don't let the instagram images fool you. Your average habesha looks normal. They aren't a race of supermodels :bell:

Many of the habesha women I've seen have been average to unattractive to be honest.
Don't let the instagram images fool you. Your average habesha looks normal. They aren't a race of supermodels :bell:
:comeon: Really nigga?
They have been bad way before instagram
Habesha women in groups you will possibly see all tens where as Somali girls when in groups look very diverse; you will see 1 super baddie, 2 fatsos, 1 in a wheel chair, a habiar
:drakelaugh:

I agree, only a few are :wow: but they come in all shapes and sizes:

1)Skinny with a beautiful face
2) Slim-Thick like pudding
3) Fat but in all the right places, but still fat.

:comeon: Really nigga?
They have been bad way before instagram
Habesha women in groups you will possibly see all tens where as Somali girls when in groups look very diverse; you will see 1 super baddie, 2 fatsos, 1 in a wheel chair, a habiar
:drakelaugh:

Yeah, but let's do some xisaab saxiib. In a group of 10 PAHG's there's 5 that are :wow:, but in a group of 10 Somali women there are 7 that are drop-dead gorgeous.

Habesha girls either got really bad attitudes or they're feeling a Somali guy because they love our "niin raag" masculinity.

Status
Not open for further replies.