I Quit....

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
@meekmill why do u sound like the real meekmil? lol srsly how old are you?
stop putting females on pedestal. your life shoulf revolve bigger stuff than a booty and siil. if you get obsessed in them in your 20s it will be harder for you to pull em when ur in 30s and 40s.

women are unconciously materialistic and shallow, so spend your prime years bettering yourself and work on ur emotional and physical and financial wellbring and build careers. darn it!
it infuriatea me seeing yall salivating over xalimos when yall cant even feed yoself properly. priorities sxb!

Bohol

VIP
:whoo:

sign me up :wow:

There is more for everyone. Ethiopian s are good for fun.

video_image-270661.jpg

anigif_enhanced-11447-1397296361-4.gif

Look at this jealous ..... how the
hell is that flirting? This is the internet,
not real life loser.

I can flirt all I want, when I want
and do As I fucking please.....what
you going to do about it?

It's not my fault you're desparate for a white all the time, go hop on a dick you .

You Jezebel, how many white men have you opened you're fishy c*nt too?

Do you're parents know you converted to Christianity for white dick?

Place me on ignore
how do u expect to find a man with such vulgarity? :x

@meekmill why do u sound like the real meekmil? lol srsly how old are you?
stop putting females on pedestal. your life shoulf revolve bigger stuff than a booty and siil. if you get obsessed in them in your 20s it will be harder for you to pull em when ur in 30s and 40s.

women are unconciously materialistic and shallow, so spend your prime years bettering yourself and work on ur emotional and physical and financial wellbring and build careers. darn it!
it infuriatea me seeing yall salivating over xalimos when yall cant even feed yoself properly. priorities sxb!

:pachah1:

I only put Somali women and formerly, "PAHG's", on a pedestal. I would simp for them.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I wouldn't let her be the mother of my kids in the first place. In the first sign of pregnancy I would be like "naaya ilmaha iska so riid" :farole:
:siilaanyosmile:
I hope you find the worst wife who nags you night and day. Children who never respect you. A wife who is out every weekend and one who doesn't clean and cook at the house. If you marry back home I pray she gets the best of you or if you treat her like trash that she cheats on you and stains your family name.

Bohol

VIP
I hope you find the worst wife who nags you night and day. Children who never respect you. A wife who is out every weekend and one who doesn't clean and cook at the house. If you marry back home I pray she gets the best of you or if you treat her like trash that she cheats on you and stains your family name.

I am a good person so it is unlikely I will end up with a such person. :manny:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Please, watch out from some of these light skin Habeshas. Lately there has been couple of these chicks who have been infecting Somali negros with HIV and every haji disease in the book. Then, these Somali negros infected couple Somali chicks :jcoleno:

They look like Audi's from the exterior, but look like the inside of single mother's minivan in the interior. :susp:

Of course not all of them, but be careful :fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending