I Quit....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Please, watch out from some of these light skin Habeshas. Lately there has been couple of these chicks who have been infecting Somali negros with HIV and every haji disease in the book. Then, these Somali negros infected couple Somali chicks :jcoleno:

They look like Audi's from the exterior, but look like the inside of single mother's minivan in the interior. :susp:

Of course not all of them, but be careful :fittytousand:

Yep. That is why I like our halimos they are much cleaner and you don't have to worry about those diseases 99% of the time. :cool:

Please, watch out from some of these light skin Habeshas. Lately there has been couple of these chicks who have been infecting Somali negros with HIV and every haji disease in the book. Then, these Somali negros infected couple Somali chicks :jcoleno:

They look like Audi's from the exterior, but look like the inside of single mother's minivan in the interior. :susp:

Of course not all of them, but be careful :fittytousand:

I like Eritrean and Oromo girls. They are my favorites.

:yacadiim:

what was this thread about again. maxaa la quit-areeyay

I quit PAHG's

from what I've read so far apparently abowe previously dhanan like injera and kitfo decided to switch sides macaan like sparmuto whatever that isz3zrULCz3zrULC

1) Macaan like muufo
2) Macaan like sambuusa iyo buur
3) Macaan like sabaayad iyo suqaar
4) Macaan like malawax
5) Macaan like canjeero iyo beer (not "beer", beer (cooked liver))

I like Eritrean and Oromo girls. They are my favorites.

I quit PAHG's

1) Macaan like muufo
2) Macaan like sambuusa iyo buur
3) Macaan like sabaayad iyo suqaar
4) Macaan like malawax
5) Macaan like canjeero iyo beer (not "beer", beer (cooked liver))
6.) Macaan like cambulo iyo saliid macsaro w/sokkor

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Horta xabesha Maxa weeye bacteria cudur oo socda weeye laakinse gabdaha somaliyeed Maxa weeye rooti qalalan bila butter miise jam.

There is more for everyone. Ethiopian s are good for fun.

video_image-270661.jpg

anigif_enhanced-11447-1397296361-4.gif

May Allah forgive me for saying this but i have to agree with you. Habasha and cadaan girls are what i call DOWLADDA KU MEELGAARKA.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I know my geography abayo macaan like sparmuto :sass1:

But I'm a proud Canuck :sass2:

:mjlol:

She's gorgeous. She's a 10 compared to Habesha girls. But there's reasons why she's a 10. Here are some reasons:

1) She's a proud Muslim girl, not a Somali gaal :sass2:

:sass2:
And that makes you unattractive why ? Does my secular liberal views make me ugly ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending