I Quit....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kezira

disneylanders
:manny:too bad for you but if you want to try Habesha again but can't if it makes any difference the Somali girls from Ethiopia look better than ones in Somalia n some look Habesha also Oromos from Wollo are hot consider it Turkey bacon instead of the real deal :banderas:

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
I'm so happy to see you have FINALLY seen the light my sonkorta iyo bissbass

That 6ft 2 is for us Somali xaaalimos only
:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

My kinda gal.

No offense to OP, nvr figured why Habashi gals are worth threads.

So you know I am taller than 6'2". Holler at me if you need broad shoulders to lean on.

Last edited:
Can you really trust what gender a person lists on their profile nowadays :hmm:

Good point, but you weren't you posting in the hijab thread saying you wear it? :hmm:

:manny:too bad for you but if you want to try Habesha again but can't if it makes any difference the Somali girls from Ethiopia look better than ones in Somalia n some look Habesha also Oromos from Wollo are hot consider it Turkey bacon instead of the real deal :banderas:

It's great for me. I don't feel attracted to PAHG anymore.

That makes no sense :mjlol:

Somali girls from Ethiopia are still ethnically Somali so yes they are beautiful but they don't look "better" than the ones in Somalia. Somali girls worldwide are beautiful, that's a historical fact.
Habesha girls are hit or miss, either she's a beautiful PAHG or not :manny:

Holy shit dude.

You really are suffering from henny withdrawal

I don't indulge in "Henny" :damedamn:

My kinda gal.

So you know I am taller than 6'2". Holler at me if you need broad shoulders to lean on.

Habesha girls are a man's kryptonite :banderas:

My kinda gal.

I like the way you think...

You're taller....
IMG_6665.PNG
How tall we talking?

VixR

Veritas
What policing? I'm not an African-American from Mobile, Alabama who was stopped at a traffic light :damedamn:
Holy shit, that's a real place :mjlol:

Are you sure you're Canadian? :cosbyhmm: There are so many little things that make me wonder if you're American

Last edited:
Today, I have quit loving PAHG's (Phat Ass Habesha Girls) and will only love Somali Queens from here on out! :fittytousand:

PAHG's are NOTHING compared to Somali Queens who are Queens of all of Africa!:whoo:

Somali women are smart, funny, have bubbly personalities, and have a smile that will light up a dark cave :whoo:

Somali women are macaan like malawax iyo malaab and it will always be that way! :fittytousand:
Hahaahahahahhaha u finally made a mistake O Honorable Leader Of The Xalimo Appreciation Gang, Somali Queens r the queens of the world not just Africa.:fittytousand:

I call to the queens so that they may vote on the leader, do u think Meek Mill is delivering ur daily dose of canno iyo shaax. Has the sabayaad been up to your standards, what about the canjeero, has it been neglected. If he has failed you I would recommend brother @EedoMenace :siilaanyosmile:eek:r u may keep @Meek Mill. Bare in mind he has denounced the PAHG movement in ur name.

Last edited:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I'm so happy to see you have FINALLY seen the light my sonkorta iyo bissbass

That 6ft 2 is for us Somali xaaalimos only
:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:
Stop flirting with men on a forums. This is disgusting and you must be a man's seconds to be this desperate to all the men here

Holy shit, that's a real place :mjlol:

Are you sure you're Canadian? :cosbyhmm: There are so many little things that make me wonder if you're American

I know my geography abayo macaan like sparmuto :sass1:

But I'm a proud Canuck :sass2:

Hahaahahahahhaha u finally made a mistake O Honorable Leader Of The Xalimo Appreciation Gang, Somali Queens r the queens of the world not just Africa.:fittytousand:

I call to the queens so that they may vote on the leader, do u think Meek Mill is delivering ur daily dose of canno iyo shaax. Has the sabayaad been up to your standards, what about the canjeero, has it been neglected. If he has failed you I would recommend brother @InfoMatic or u may keep @Meek Mill. Bare in mind he has denounced the PAHG movement in ur name.

:mjlol:

She's a fucking 10? Warya, you have to be ugly af. She is beautiful but a 7-8 a 10 if you are comparing her to habesha women.

She's gorgeous. She's a 10 compared to Habesha girls. But there's reasons why she's a 10. Here are some reasons:

1) She's a proud Muslim girl, not a Somali gaal :sass2:

:sass2:

Stop flirting with men on a forums. This is disgusting and you must be a man's seconds to be this desperate to all the men here

Look at this jealous ..... how the
hell is that flirting? This is the internet,
not real life loser.

I can flirt all I want, when I want
and do As I fucking please.....what
you going to do about it?

It's not my fault you're desparate for a white all the time, go hop on a dick you .

You Jezebel, how many white men have you opened you're fishy c*nt too?

Do you're parents know you converted to Christianity for white dick?

Place me on ignore

I know my geography abayo macaan like sparmuto :sass1:

But I'm a proud Canuck :sass2:

:mjlol:

She's gorgeous. She's a 10 compared to Habesha girls. But there's reasons why she's a 10. Here are some reasons:

1) She's a proud Muslim girl, not a Somali gaal :sass2:

:sass2:
What's a sparmuto?

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Look at this jealous .....

I can flirt all I want, when I want and
do As I fucking please.....what you
going to do about it?

It's not my fault you're desparate for a white all the time, go hop on a dick you

Place me on ignore!
Ugly com guzzling miskeen. You flirt with anything that gives you attention You're the only girl here that gives the guys attention besides aboowe attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending