Status
Not open for further replies.
...most 3rd world countries will be destroyed by drought, floods, disease, severe food-shortage and earthquakes - particularly in Africa. Climate change will continue to ravage the landscape of non-european/North American countries and will cause a migration crisis that will make the one today look like a picnic. Meanwhile, by 2100 wealthy cadaan and East Asian nations will have developed and perfected colonisation and terra-forming techniques on other planets leaving savage races like Somalis to die out become extinct. Enjoy bragging about ugly tuulos and langaab clans, you are soon to be the subject of future social studies.

Mr Hawking agrees.:hmm:

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2017/6/20/15836426/stephen-hawking-colonize-other-planets

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I predict by 2050 Somalis will still be arguing and killing each other of qabyaalad. Somalia needs a nazi/communist or any other extreme type indoctrination of the next generation of everything qabyaalad.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Xamar is projected to have a population of 6.5 million in 33 years. This is a real projection that is based on where Somalia is currently in the demographic transition. This is physically impossible as there is not enough freshwater close to Xamar to sustain anything near that level. Kinshasa will have a population of 35 millin according to the same projection.

something will break long before any of these countries or cities reach such sizes. Hard natural limits will stop Africa's growth.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Xamar is projected to have a population of 6.5 million in 33 years. This is a real projection that is based on where Somalia is currently in the demographic transition. This is physically impossible as there is not enough freshwater close to Xamar to sustain anything near that level. Kinshasa will have a population of 35 millin according to the same projection.

something will break long before any of these countries or cities reach such sizes. Hard natural limits will stop Africa's growth.
By then I'm assuming there will be advancements in desalination tech and other water sources. There are cities such as in the Arabian gulf that don't have water for the people. Bahrain manages to survives so I think xamar will survive as long as we progress

By then I'm assuming there will be advancements in desalination tech and other water sources. There are cities such as in the Arabian gulf that don't have water for the people. Bahrain manages to survives so I think xamar will survive as long as we progress

Gulf Arabs survive on Western/Asian technology. They produce nothing of worth themselves. They have managed to contribute even less than Africans, historically.

black

live and let die.
I predict by 2050 Somalis will still be arguing and killing each other of qabyaalad. Somalia needs a nazi/communist or any other extreme type indoctrination of the next generation of everything qabyaalad.

Somalia 2050:
:ahh::banderas:
0_58ca0_a407a0c1_orig

...most 3rd world countries will be destroyed by drought, floods, disease, severe food-shortage and earthquakes - particularly in Africa. Climate change will continue to ravage the landscape of non-european/North American countries and will cause a migration crisis that will make the one today look like a picnic. Meanwhile, by 2100 wealthy cadaan and East Asian nations will have developed and perfected colonisation and terra-forming techniques on other planets leaving savage races like Somalis to die out become extinct. Enjoy bragging about ugly tuulos and langaab clans, you are soon to be the subject of future social studies.

Mr Hawking agrees.:hmm:

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2017/6/20/15836426/stephen-hawking-colonize-other-planets

I have a feeling around 5-7 African countries will fly by the rest and the rest of the continent will trail behind
Europe and Asia are like that but a better quality kkkkk

Russian are lucky. They along with the Canadians are getting net gains from climate change.

More arable land for them and access through arctic waters.

The Chinese farmland has been suffering from degradation and desertification

from the Gobi desert and their rivers are shrinking as glacial ice in the Himalayas shrink.

No doubt they're going to be thinking of expanding north in underpopulated Siberia.

India is another troubled nation. Their arable land is also stressed and their rivers

that also have their sources in the Himalayas are drying up. Droughts are frequent there

nowadays and they have nowhere to expand to.

I have a feeling around 5-7 African countries will fly by the rest and the rest of the continent will trail behind
Europe and Asia are like that but a better quality kkkkk

I doubt it. Maybe South Africa, it isn't completely destroyed by bantus. But every other African country is a corrupt, underdeveloped shithole - Somalia being the best example.

I'm aware. So i guess Arabs would be one of the savage races left behind? Can't take that oil money into space :siilaanyolaugh:

A few billionaires will buy seats on the ships that leave. The rest will be left to create the caliphate in the empty barren irradiated shell of earth.:hemad:

I doubt it. Maybe South Africa, it isn't completely destroyed by bantus. But every other African country is a corrupt, underdeveloped shithole - Somalia being the best example.
When I think about it, even 1 is a push. Some countries have potential but the corruption is bad and population grows fast
Qabilism is the cause of our decline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts