Status
Not open for further replies.
:camby:

cliff-house-casa-brutale-opa-works-1.jpg

Somewhere on Cape Guardufai.

Ethiopia and Somalia will be on the list next to eachother of failed states, that is the truth. I'm hoping countries in ASEAN like Malaysia and Indonesia become even more regional powers so I can move there

Apollo

VIP
Nah.. your prophetic vision is all wrong.

I think the most likely thing to happen is some kind of World War III. It will not involve nuclear bombs, but millions will die, most likely in Africa and Asia. Out of that ''chaos'' a new ''order'' will arise giving the UN or a similar organization even more power. After this event, Africa and Asia will start to develop rapidly under a world government creating some kind of third world ''wirtschaftswunder''.

Nah.. your prophetic vision is all wrong.

I think the most likely thing to happen is some kind of World War III. It will not involve nuclear bombs, but millions will die, most likely in Africa and Asia. Out of that ''chaos'' a new ''order'' will arise giving the UN or a similar organization even more power. After this event, Africa and Asia will start to develop rapidly under a world government creating some kind of third world ''wirtschaftswunder''.

That's an oddly specific prediction. At least my prediction is following current trends to their logical conclusion.

...most 3rd world countries will be destroyed by drought, floods, disease, severe food-shortage and earthquakes - particularly in Africa. Climate change will continue to ravage the landscape of non-european/North American countries and will cause a migration crisis that will make the one today look like a picnic. Meanwhile, by 2100 wealthy cadaan and East Asian nations will have developed and perfected colonisation and terra-forming techniques on other planets leaving savage races like Somalis to die out become extinct. Enjoy bragging about ugly tuulos and langaab clans, you are soon to be the subject of future social studies.

Mr Hawking agrees.:hmm:

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2017/6/20/15836426/stephen-hawking-colonize-other-planets
:reallymaury:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The Day Of Judgement will happen before then, the minor signs have all been fulfilled

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

Damn you skinnies escaped once again.

:damn::damn:

The coastal plain from Mogadishu to Garissa is somewhat unique in East Africa, it is very large and has three rivers draining it. This coastal plain can support a huge population if irrigated. It is unfortunate that Kenya controls much of the Somali coastal plain, the richest portion of Somaliweyne.

stock-vector-africa-with-near-east-physical-vector-map-colored-according-to-elevation-with-rivers-and-20560724.jpg

The physics man is back on

:ohhh:

The white/western worship on this site is getting out of hand. It is far, far more likely New York becomes a shanty tuulo town within the next 200 years than the capital of the federation given how things are going regarding resources, scientific stagnation, and the constraints imposed by the fundamental laws of science. Manned space flight and "terraforming" are complete hokum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending