I never cry about these labels

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Arab or Black. As Somalis I know we are our own group as most of you believe, but wallahi billahi I never complain when people say I am Black or Arab. I use that stuff to my advantage. Turn it around and use it in your advantage guys. Some of you seem so emotional about it. Relax a bit there is more to life than these silly arguments.

I respect every Somali that knows how to use it in their favour and don't care what others think about them as long as you know what you are.

Also I would like to add that if it wasn't for Blacks in the Western world. We as immigrants would not be where we are now. Show bit respect for that.

There is nothing wrong in using the labels to your advantage, but people start believing in lies when repeated many times. Using Somali is clear, simple and most accurate. It also reinforces our presence in the world independently from other larger demographics.

People can do whatever they want at the end of the day,

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Arab or Black. As Somalis I know we are our own group as most of you believe, but wallahi billahi I never complain when people say I am Black or Arab. I use that stuff to my advantage. Turn it around and use it in your advantage guys. Some of you seem so emotional about it. Relax a bit there is more to life than these silly arguments.

I respect every Somali that knows how to use it in their favour and don't care what others think about them as long as you know what you are.

Also I would like to add that if it wasn't for Blacks in the Western world. We as immigrants would not be where we are now. Show bit respect for that.

ae4.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
waxan ahay nin rag ah yaa qumayo adiga isoo cadee naaya abaaha wasse ninka ugu geesisan baan ahay nin iga ragsan ma jiro dunidan

mybusiness.png
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts