I need advice

In these quotes you shared it highlights that one wife is desirable in the shafici madhab.

Out of the four madhabs, the Shafici madhab is the most critical of polygamy.

“I prefer a man to limit himself to one wife, even though it is permissible for him to marry more, due to the saying of Allah Almighty: If you fear you will not be just, then only one”

Source: Al-Bayan fil madhab al imam al shafi’i

Yes, I agree. up to four is permissible but one is preferred as per Shafi'i

Talk to your dad, guiltrip so he don’t leave his family, have a breakdown and cry and that you don’t want him to leave you, this isn’t about the relationship between him and your mum, it’s about your family, if he leaves your mom, he leaves you, that’s how men are, they only like the children from the women they are with

Your mom is some what already aware of your dad maybe, women are built different; they sense shit.

I would tell him to cut that shit out without telling him if you know what I mean. Ask him if your future husband did this to you, how would he take it? Do this without mentioning what you saw.

Please don't tell your mom. That's my advice.

Your abo can marry up to 4 wives.. That means he can shukansi who ever he wants.. The not the same as cheating i.e sleeping around..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for OP, I’m so sorry walalo. I can’t advise you as I don’t know what I’d do and maybe what I would do wouldn’t be the correct way to go about it. Wish you the best.

Last edited:

Genie

The last suugo bender
This kind of happened to my family , me and my siblings sat him down after my mum found out , and basically told him. He can divorce our mother but he loses his rights to us , she raised us and we will always pick her over him. He looked so shocked.
They have sorted out their issues and we have apologised to our dad for our harsh but true words.
haven't seen him pick up the phone except for work since. Its been a couple years now. Everything is back to normal.

PS: We all knew before our mum found out we just never said anything . And also to the anon who said the women find out they ALWAYS find out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It happened once (I used to play games and takes pictures of myself on my dad’s phone) when I was 14, I wrote my dad a handwritten letter and I was very sad and told him that I wanted my family to remain together. There used to be a lot of arguments between my parents when I was young I used to be hypersensitive and scared of what may happen but now I don’t really care that much. My sisters tells me that he talks to women online but I really don’t care anymore. He is a good father to me and that is what matters. Personally if my future husband is doing that, I will leave him without questions.

Last edited:

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Send an anonymous text to your dad saying you are related to the lady he is texting and to back off or the anonymous person will expose him to your mother. Do it next weekend so he doesn't suspect its you.

Send an anonymous text to your dad saying you are related to the lady he is texting and to back off or the anonymous person will expose him to your mother. Do it next weekend so he doesn't suspect its you.
You're actually a genius, it's both petty and efficient @Baarisiyomoos abaayo don't tell your mom yet as it will only get yourself in trouble, let him expose himself.

Trending

Latest posts