I need advice

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
this is a tough position to be in and you shouldn't blame yourself for whatever action you do.

Sorry to hear about that :(

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
this is a tough position to be in and you shouldn't blame yourself for whatever action you do.

Sorry to hear about that :(
Thank you :( I feel that whatever I choose will end up harming our entire family. I am trying to figure out what will do the least amount of damage.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Thank you :( I feel that whatever I choose will end up harming our entire family. I am trying to figure out what will do the least amount of damage.
Try a marriage counselor for them, you might have to force him to confess. Have you have any family?

JackieBurkhart

I don't know too much, but just know this isn't your fault on your choices. He decided to step out, and what he is doing is the gateway to emotional cheating. Don't let it get too far.

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
Try a marriage counselor for them, you might have to force him to confess. Have you have any family?
Marriage counsellor for an older somali couple? im not sure how that will work. I do have family but i do not want to confide in them and have them gossip about our family (either unintentionally or not).

JackieBurkhart

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with this, good solid advice. Well thought out. Your username is truly a fitting one.
Clap Applause GIF

Trending