I met up with Jaydaan today

Muji

VIP
even my brummie sister is taking shots on me. Now I know how Nicki Minaj feels.

Naaya @Knowles If it’s one thing I don’t have is bidaar. Secondly I wouldn’t ask you for change. I would simply rob you and take the car. You got me so wrong thinking I would politely ask you

Now that you say that I can’t seem to find my bank card.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
So jaydaan and I have been talking privately for a while now and we sort of became good friends.

He told me that he was an engineer in Saudi Arabia where he was making 100k a year for a few hours of work in an oil rig. I wouldn’t have believed him but he was sending me pictures of his ‘apartment’ and the hotels he stays in. I’m not going to lie I was gassed, it’s not everyday you meet a farax who has a job and a high paying one at that.

He asked me to pick him up from the airport because his family were away, so as it’s a Saturday and I’m free, I thought sure. When I pulled up I saw this farax who looked 38+ With a severe receding hairline approaching my car. He tapped on my window and when I opened it, he shouted “abayo it’s me, jaydaan”. He had brown stained teeth with a lot of gaps between them. He was wearing a brown duffel coat the ones the homeless men tend to wear and his bidar was even more sickening close up. He grew the slides long and tried to comb it over the middle parts. Except when the wind blew you could see his bald patch shining.

I’m too polite and British to have driven away although I was tempted...when he got in I drove as fast as I could to drop him to his location and avoid small talk although he was bringing up a lot of somalispotters into the conversation. When I pulled up to the train station he lived nearby he asked me for 40 pound loan loooool. I told him I don’t carry cash and handed him a few coins I had forgotten about in my pocket and he took it. I don’t expect I will be getting my money back but it will go towards my zakat for the year.

Lesson learned: never believe a farax.
Homer-Simpsons-Hair-2-The-Belgravia-Centre.jpg
:ulyin::mjlol:

VixR

Veritas
I had a user inbox me and tell me he makes what I’ll call a very healthy income. I expressed [internet] doubt, and asked some leading questions about the industry he mentioned, and I think he took it as fishing/leeching and didn’t respond, but after the fact, I actually think he was telling the truth. Ultimately, I’m happy for any Somali who’s doing good for themselves.

Trending