I made a Cake with a Somali touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
@Barni I guess you are not familiar with Somali dhaqan. Back-home men can't even enter the house kitchen, it is considered
ceeb.Let the home females or the maid do the cooking for you that is how it is, while you can do some of the shopping.
When I was back home I cooked nobody stopped me. in fact they were really curious and eager to see me cook they liked my food and were praising me and wished more guys could cook. What Ceeb areyou talking about?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It is rubbish food Somalis should stop it, why do you think every Indian is spotty and has
acne. What did you eat when you were in Puntland?

I ate bomb ass bariis isku dhex kariis, baasto alforno with waslad, sabaayat with suqaar, home made rooti with mince meat, odkac iyo canjeelo, freshly made malawax with subaag, for casariye, we had mandazi, or puff pastry filled with custard. Our maid was the best cook ever. I still reminisce about her food.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I don't know what goes in Mercury's mind, day after day he proves his naagnimo! Might as well find someone ku aasa
:manny:

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Irony of life. Look at these hating males that can't sustain themselves for shit laughing at one other for being self-sufficient.

VixR

Veritas
Done fam, rate my cake. Ladies would you eat this? Yes? No?
eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yMDc2MTgyNTEyNjAxNjYxNTQvMjA3NjE4NTA0MjEwMzgyODQ4L0RTQ18wMDA1LkpQRyJ9.TmW-GtV1YhzjNnaKNcqpGwvFlHU.JPG

With reluctance. Everything hangs in the balance of the first bite, you get me, but I'd give you that E for effort, either way. :nvjpqts:

Gibiin-Udug

I don't know what goes in Mercury's mind, day after day he proves his naagnimo! Might as well find someone ku aasa
:manny:
You should be ashamed of yourself, a 50 year old who can't make tea for himself. If I were you I would be quiet.

Hemaal

VIP
You should be ashamed of yourself, a 50 year old who can't make tea for himself. If I were you I would be quiet.

:browtf:
I can make tea and the essentials like pasta, eggs, cambulo. Why tf would i bake though? Niyaw you need to get off his nuts, what's the deal with you this nigga?

Gibiin-Udug

:browtf:
I can make tea and the essentials like pasta, eggs, cambulo. Why tf would i bake though? Niyaw you need to get off his nuts, what's the deal with you this nigga?

I can't stand haters like you, you can make pasta, cambuulo and tea but God forbid another man to bake a cake, you're stupid.
I'm not on anyone's nuts, I stand up for people.

Hemaal

VIP
I can't stand haters like you, you can make pasta, cambuulo and tea but God forbid another man to bake a cake, you're stupid.
I'm not on anyone's nuts, I stand up for people.

You damn well know this much bigger than the cake issue, yo boy needs help whether you'll admit it or not.

Hafez

VIP
@Mercury this is how you (as a man) should be cooking:

133934eb0bf2485240020432f288dd0b.jpg

You sacrifice a damn goat and you grill it on the spot. Dash on any of the sauces you like. Leave the baking for the naago unless you're getting paid for it.

Gibiin-Udug

If you want Jamal to bake you a pie I have no problem with it.
I want a Faraax to make me a strawberry cheese cake and I also want him to make me a virgin mojito, and a fruit salad, while wearing macawiis and a wife beater. is that so hard to ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts