I made a Cake with a Somali touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
Done fam, rate my cake. Ladies would you eat this? Yes? No?
eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yMDc2MTgyNTEyNjAxNjYxNTQvMjA3NjE4NTA0MjEwMzgyODQ4L0RTQ18wMDA1LkpQRyJ9.TmW-GtV1YhzjNnaKNcqpGwvFlHU.JPG
Warya I expected more from u. My xaar looks better

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Aight, I made the ultimate Somali cake ladies & gents
Ingredients: Dhagoyaro, Bariis, Baasto, Loos, Sokor, Nutella, Rooti Nothing screams Somali more than this fucking cake

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yMDc2MTgyNTEyNjAxNjYxNTQvMjA3NjE5OTY1Njk0NjQwMTI4L0RTQ18wMDA2LkpQRyJ9.HoUGuHz1ilPZArEApYMfe6HQV2k.JPG

@Mercury whathu know bout cakes booooooooooooooooooooi
giphy.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How you present your cooking is how you present yourself in private. If your dish is messy then you're messy.

tumblr_ndc65r5sCN1tfn6k7o1_400.gif

P.s

Add xalwa in the mix and I will make sure your "baking" will have some respek on it and appreciated.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
@Barni I guess you are not familiar with Somali dhaqan. Back-home men can't even enter the house kitchen, it is considered
ceeb.Let the home females or the maid do the cooking for you that is how it is, while you can do some of the shopping.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
This dish doesn't need xalwo it's been molded and beaten to perfection. Cooking is a life skill though foreal shit's serious when
you live alone and all you eat is pot noodles, qashin etc. That said I'm an expert in microwaving waxkasto.

Gibiin-Udug

@Barni I guess you are not familiar with Somali dhaqan. Back-home men can't even enter the house kitchen, it is considered
ceeb.Let the home females or the maid do the cooking for you that is how it is, while you can do some of the shopping.
War hedhee you keep saying back home, everything has changed, men cook, women stand while peeing, men can do henna designs now, women are in the military serving their countries, keep saying back home, while the rest of the world is running circles.

Bohol

VIP
War hedhee you keep saying back home, everything has changed, men cook, women stand while peeing, men can do henna designs now, women are in the military serving their countries, keep saying back home, while the rest of the world is running circles.

lol@women peeing standing up, that will never work till the end of the days. :lol: I will be going to Somaliland in august and there
is two maids at the house already ready for me to satisfy my belly to the end. :cool:

Gibiin-Udug

lol@women peeing standing up, that will never work till the ends of the days. :lol: I will be going to Somaliland in august and there
is two maids at the house already ready for me to satisfy my belly to the end. :cool:
Ready for you? Maids are not your servants.

#Maidslivesmatter

Bohol

VIP
Ready for you? Maids are not your servants.

#Maidslivesmatter

They get paid well. At-least I am not a Saudi who will also sexually molest them. Backhome
house food is better than restaurant because it will give you food poisoning, I have learned
my lesson never again.

Status
Not open for further replies.