I made a Cake with a Somali touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Do you also greet them with respect?

Back when I went to Puntland, I was friends with the maid. Treated her with respect and gave her all my unwanted clothes.

Somali males usually treat maids well it is the females that scream at them if they get things wrong. I am chilled though, I will ask
"hi walal I want baasto and hilib to be made today" she will say okay.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somali males usually treat maids well it is the females that scream at them if they get things wrong. I am chilled though, I will ask
"hi walal I want baasto and hilib to be made today" she will say okay.
:dead:

Loooooooool@ I want baasto iyo hilib.

P.s

Those women who scream at the maid should get what they deserve, I hope the maid takes their husbands.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Well she considers herself a woman, she wants to be called a SHE.
Doesn't matter. Caitlyn won't be a woman until after undergoing gender-reassignment surgery.

People can get away with the "Even though I don't pray, eat pork and drink...I consider myself Muslim."

They can get away with that. Unfortunately, what you consider yourself doesn't matter in science. If the person wants to be considered a female, they have to undergo gender-reassignment surgery. Chop off your dick and then we'll take you seriously.:hemad:

Hafez

VIP
It's not a she and will never be a she even if it kills it self. It's not a he or she but a it. It shouldn't be treated like a human being wasaqka.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I know you don't actually believe that.
I don't, but I wanted to get under @HalyeeyQaran skin but it seems to me that if Caitlyn chops of her ding dong then he will take her seriously. Meaning he will consider her as a woman. This is not shocking to me anymore,

HQ is low down dirty puta just like freebandZ

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I think @Mercury is in Hargeisa currently? Anyways more men should be baking and cooking. Imagine being your wife and coming home to a nice plate with a dessert waiting for you.
actually im in sweden lool that cooffee I just buyed from my local arab shop

Bohol

VIP
:dead:

Loooooooool@ I want baasto iyo hilib.

P.s

Those women who scream at the maid should get what they deserve, I hope the maid takes their husbands.

Yh even though reer waqooyi usually like baaris and hilib, I am not your usual reer waqooyi though. :lol:
No bariis for me as it causes acne and raises your blood sugar levels.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
They get paid well. At-least I am not a Saudi who will also sexually molest them. Backhome
house food is better than restaurant because it will give you food poisoning, I have learned
my lesson never again.

treat them with respect and dignity. They're humans. When I went back home I was horrified by how some were treating these poor women. Being a maid is an honorable job. I rather women do that to support themselves instead of selling their bodies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

what is a woman.

Woman = female human

female = of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) which can be fertilized by male gametes.

STRAIGHT FROM GOOGLE

Caitlin is a man who doesn't conform to stereotypical male roles. He wears heels, makeup, nail polish and dresses but that does not make him a woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending