I love Somali men. Yes Lawd. Somali soccer player.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Ladies I've seen better.

:yacadiim: Some Abdis from Sspot are more fyne. While you were focusing on the 'disgruntled ones' I surveyed the scene and acquired details on the hidden gems.

I am the best prospector.

kqYYHK.gif

My years of Abdi upliftment and cult like commitment will surely pay out!

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Ladies I've seen better.

:yacadiim: Some Abdis from Sspot are more fyne. While you were focusing on the 'disgruntled ones' I surveyed the scene and acquired details on the hidden gems.

kqYYHK.gif

Lol Sophie you’re in love miiya? You know what they say about folxumo?

@Basra Isku xishow you are far too duuq to have say here.

Yall got me fucked up, I will wear that blue flag whenever I want. I'm somali too, I earned that shit :hemad:
If I could ask one question. Do you guys get one passport for Somaliland and another for Somalia? Wait are you allow in Somalia. And vice versa. Would you guys shoot me for not being Somalilander.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ladies I've seen better.

kqYYHK.gif

I’ve seen better also but I want to be a WAG...

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
If I could ask one question. Do you guys get one passport for Somaliland and another for Somalia? Wait are you allow in Somalia. And vice versa. Would you guys shoot me for not being Somalilander.
Politics is one thing that always changes but my ethnicity stays the same. I'm Somali and you know the answers to most of your questions.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
They will arrest you and make you eat khat...

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lol Sophie you’re in love miiya? You know what they say about folxumo?

@Basra Isku xishow you are far too duuq to have say here.

Nope. You can't love them. That takes too much time. And even then it would likely end up in a blood bath. Where I would leave. No telling if they would survive, though.

Trending