I love Somali men. Yes Lawd. Somali soccer player.

You’re going on like you are hot?? Babe I know what you look like. So

Please allow me
I’m an old woman
Heart attack
OG
could never step to Dhulbahante
Know your place

i thought your 1door/isaaq,

your right, Dhulbahante have amazing hot females, but their man are usually short, anyways, Dhulbahante and Ogaden have the same mother, hence why they both have hot chicks,

but sadly Dhulbahante have no class, they are like 1door/isaq in their culture, very fudeed/quick, fast, they dont have the class Majetreen and Ogaden girls have, they are patient, sweet, loyal, think through things, respectful, shy, feminine, dhulbahante are like their rerer abti the 1doors, , very loud, grass in public, 955 have 1door reer abit/awow

even only dhulbahante adopted the same culture and etiquette as their Ogaden half brothers centuries ago, they have fine super model like females, but are a little crazy, crackers, potters,

oh by the way, i won the best looking somali/africa/guy at school, tall handsome, taken now, but i used to have girls at uni always hitting on me, taking my number, french, russians, Gemans, somali, somalilanders, all would go gogo gaga caghdeer fever,

if you saw me, tall, very soft hair, well structured typical Ogaden, perfect 3 day beard, sexiest smile, very perfect teeth, perfect forehead, broad shoulders, light skin, nice nose, yuor panties would get wet,

10 years ago when i was 21, i can walk into a shop and live with the sexy cashier girls fone numebr and have 2-3 datyes a week, with 3 girls, i have never been single longer than 3 months till i was held down by a sexy gazelle somali super model, wifely type,

i make girls go agah agah gogo gaga,

nay when i was mid 20s somali girls in their late teens would beg me to shukansi her, guys hated me at school/college and university, they would say dont smile at my girl Teeri, please,

You’re going on like you are hot?? Babe I know what you look like. So

Please allow me
I’m an old woman
Heart attack
OG
could never step to Dhulbahante
Know your place

i like Milfs, i really dont mind making you my secret second wife, it must be halal, i will give you mondays and Tuesday and the odd Saturday, will try not to get you pregnant, and you mist sign a pre nup

when i get home, i want you cooking jabati and sugaar and you wearing long high hills, jeans, blue in colour and my white shirt/t shirt and tight/shortened in between your navel area

no make up, i hate it, natural, no kids, give them to your sister/freind when i am around and we make magic :cool:

think about it,

7f6d11882626a56f6b55e13296113a0b.jpg

@Reiko Majerteen girls are very sweet, loyal, romantic and respectful to their husbands, are you like that that?
they are also very political and will make you salute the puntland flag day and night,

but also feminine and very curvy, i like them, i used to be neighbours with cumar muxamuud sisters, one married a Makahil Ogaden lad after uni, they were always very nice to me, bubbly, sweet, a little older, but very tentative, respectful, no doubt my dashingly handsome face helped them go giggly in the bus/bus stop when they saw me,

HG girls on the other hand will ask you with in 5 seconds of shukansi , warya how much money do you make?
Facts you must salute Puntland flag it’s mandatory.

@Reiko Majerteen girls are very sweet, loyal, romantic and respectful to their husbands, are you like that that?
they are also very political and will make you salute the puntland flag day and night,

but also feminine and very curvy, i like them, i used to be neighbours with cumar muxamuud sisters, one married a Makahil Ogaden lad after uni, they were always very nice to me, bubbly, sweet, a little older, but very tentative, respectful, no doubt my dashingly handsome face helped them go giggly in the bus/bus stop when they saw me,

HG girls on the other hand will ask you with in 5 seconds of shukansi , warya how much money do you make?

MJ women will give you gray hair sxb.. They like fighting and arguing.. Buuq. Com

MJ women will give you gray hair sxb.. They like fighting and arguing.. Buuq. Com

all females are like, i have shukansid a lot of girls, you must have red lines/boundaries she must not cross, no go zones,

but to be fair, MJ and OG girls i have met seem cool and chilled, the marehan ones will demand you call siad barre and marehan royalty, lots of provido not good for a girl, :siilaanyolaugh:

As expected someone posted on Facebook the qabiils of the national team. They say this dude is Lelkase, Darod. A
Atleast it wasnt 4.5 formation.

all females are like, i have shukansid a lot of girls, you must have red lines/boundaries she must not cross, no go zones,

but to be fair, MJ and OG girls i have met seem cool and chilled, the marehan ones will demand you call siad barre and marehan royalty, lots of provido not good for a girl, :siilaanyolaugh:

Maybe the ones in North America are different.. Most brothers I know who've married mj women are either divorced or on the brink of being divorced.. I don't know why but the guys are having a tough with these ladies.

i like Milfs, i really dont mind making you my secret second wife, it must be halal, i will give you mondays and Tuesday and the odd Saturday, will try not to get you pregnant, and you mist sign a pre nup

when i get home, i want you cooking jabati and sugaar and you wearing long high hills, jeans, blue in colour and my white shirt/t shirt and tight/shortened in between your navel area

no make up, i hate it, natural, no kids, give them to your sister/freind when i am around and we make magic :cool:

think about it,

7f6d11882626a56f6b55e13296113a0b.jpg

:siilaanyolaugh: I've seen really fine Abdis in real life.
- Sharp features
- Built
- Great skin tone
- Tall (over 6 ft)

Such a shame I curbed them assuming them to be a potential distraction from my goals.
:meleshame:
If that is you in the display picture, you will be good sis. God won't allow you to miss what is meant for you, inshallah that will be with a very great man indeed.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If that is you in the display picture, you will be good sis. God won't allow you to miss what is meant for you, inshallah that will be with a very great man indeed.

Thank you. That's one of the nicest things things any Abdi has said on here.

Have you been paid to say it? :farmajoyaab:

Thank you. That's one of the nicest things things any Abdi has said on here.

Have you been paid to say it? :farmajoyaab:

Nah, i have realised i have added to the negativity on this website so will try to post more positively in the future inshallah.

Why so surprised tho lol?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Nah, i have realised i have added to the negativity on this website so will try to post more positively in the future inshallah.

Why so surprised tho lol?
:farole: This sudden niceness is 'spooky'. Am I in the twilight zone where Abdis sincerely compliment Xalimos?
:meleshame:My appreciation of the Sspot male is like a one-sided love except when I post a half-pic.
:mjcry: They don't see considerate souls methinks.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts