I love Somali men. Yes Lawd. Somali soccer player.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Knowles @sophisticate @VixR @HalimaJ @Halimo-2018 @henni @TheShinning @Basra @RICH

DaVonnewalkingin.gif

Muji

VIP
Iโ€™ve had hotter lol.

Are you saying heโ€™s a lander?

I would believe you but Sis you have funny taste. I seem to remember you telling us the farax who was stalking AOC that looked like a mix between a hyena and a child killer was qurux. And just needed a bit of clean up.

VixR

Veritas
I would believe you but Sis you have funny taste. I seem to remember you telling us the farax who was stalking AOC that looked like a mix between a hyena and a child killer was qurux. And just needed a bit of clean up.
You haven't seen my taste. The truth is, Iโ€™m known to be fixated with looks. Iโ€™m getting better at looking at the whole person.

But I can always pin point ways people can improve/potential. Wallahi, that guyโ€™s biggest setback was being emanciated and drugged out.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:siilaanyolaugh: I've seen really fine Abdis in real life.
- Sharp features
- Built
- Great skin tone
- Tall (over 6 ft)

Such a shame I curbed them assuming them to be a potential distraction from my goals.
:meleshame:

@sophisticate
You should look out for ugly brothers..
If you pair an ugly male with a beautiful female or vise versa they'll make beautiful smart kids..If two beautiful couples are paired together they'll make an ugly or maybe even autistic kid.. So watch out this is scientifically proven...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts