I love Somali men. Yes Lawd. Somali soccer player.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Yes I did make that up

Ileen xaliimo qooqsan is unstoppable. They won’t even let a man have a relationship :mjlol:
Pheeeeew I mean either way it didn’t matter right @Knowles
I’m trying to be a WAG. I don’t know what knowles is trying to be. Sis I will introduce you to his teammates.

Muji

VIP
Pheeeeew I mean either way it didn’t matter right @Knowles
I’m trying to be a WAG. I don’t know what knowles is trying to be. Sis I will introduce you to his teammates.

He is single and will remain single until he is with me

I’ve had a look at his team mates and let’s just say he is carrying the team in the looks department. Sis stick to your American football players. What happened to Odell Beckham?

Gibiin-Udug

He is single and will remain single until he is with me

I’ve had a look at his team mates and let’s just say he is carrying the team in the looks department. Sis stick to your American football players. What happened to Odell Beckham?
Sis why go with haraam man when halal casanyoo is available. I will show him the American passport...

Toodles.

Lol how do you turn everything dirty :gucciwhat:

@Reiko @Knowles no need to fight over one, one of you can take the other. Rock Paper Scissors for it :hillarybiz:
The other one looks like Scottie Pippen no thank you.

Gibiin-Udug

shame you'll never get that feeling.:trumpsmirk:
Feeling of being in an abusive relationship and having to do dhaanto every day. I’m good!!!

I heard you once boxed your shadow because you thought it was another man standing infront of your girl.

Feeling of being in an abusive relationship and having to do dhaanto every day. I’m good!!!

I heard you once boxed your shadow because you thought it was another man standing infront of your girl.
You know damn well what I meant.

:camby:

Muji

VIP
Sis why go with haraam man when halal casanyoo is available. I will show him the American passport...

Toodles.

The other one looks like Scottie Pippen no thank you.

602DA05D-E55F-4831-B636-65784EFD8955.jpeg

This xalimo beat us to it. Kulaha I have a “sister” for you. She is sly wallahi. Get some dirt on her.

Muji

VIP
What a thirsty butch she’s all over his mentions

God I hate home wreckers

I’ve already claimed in the Instagram DMs

Trending