I lost weight! I am excited.

Apollo

VIP
I will start cooking my own food more and using less Uber Eats.

I rarely cooked my own food the past few months.

PS. I ain't fat, just a bad cook. :damn:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I will start cooking my own food more and using less Uber Eats.

I rarely cooked my own food the past few months.

PS. I ain't fat, just a bad cook. :damn:

I cook 3 times every 7 days. I eat out mostly. makes sense. i am in minneapolis. land of 10 thousand somali hilib goat restaurants

The downside tho, i have not had ice cream for 2 months. :(
I quit all junk food , it's been a little over a year now! Plus I've exercised 5 days a week and don't eat after 8pm. You'll be fine, keep it up. After 3 months you'll see that you won't miss the food you used to eat that was unhealthy for you anyway. I would advise you not to weigh yourself every week. Maybe every 2 weeks or even once a month. You'll know if your losing weight by the way your clothes will begin to fit you.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I cant diet. I get sick every time i tried. I gave up.

Ease yourself into it. The way I talk about eating here, for example, happened very gradually over the course of 2-3 years. It was very easy as a result and I never truly experienced any sort of withdrawal. Cut out just soft-drinks for 2-3 months and just that. Then cereal or rice for another 2-3 and slowly but surely wean yourself off everything until you reach a point where you're like "Okay, both in terms of weight and how I feel this is where I like being and I don't want to cut out anymore."

i need to gain weight asap
I weigh 133, I need to gain weight too, whenever I try eating more I just get sick, I used to drink like 5 nutrition drinks a day to gain weight before, but they're too damn expensive. gave me like 1000 calories + 75g protein

I weigh 133, I need to gain weight too, whenever I try eating more I just get sick, I used to drink like 5 nutrition drinks a day to gain weight before, but they're too damn expensive. gave me like 1000 calories + 75g protein
same I weigh 130 which is skinny for my height. I probably eat the most food in my house yet I gain little to no weight. But sometimes I think it has to do with some shit in my genes cause all my brothers are skinny while my sister's are on the bigger side.

I cant diet. I get sick every time i tried. I gave up.
Abu Sa’id al-Khudri reported: A man came to the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, and he said, “My brother has diarrhea.” The Prophet said, “Give him honey to drink.” The man gave him honey to drink and he said, “I gave it to him but his diarrhea only got worse.” The Prophet said, “Allah told the truth and your brother’s stomach is mistaken.” He gave him more honey and get got better.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5386, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 4114

Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
The downside tho, i have not had ice cream for 2 months. :(
I find it much easier to lose weight but keep the lost weight is what I struggle the most with

If you ever figure it out please tell

Trending