Men are worse for the climate than Women.

They are trying to further weaken us men :damn:
These niggas won't be happy until we are all weak and eating grass :jcoleno:

We geelgires must resist!!!!!!

Down with the Vegan Cult!

Long Live Oil!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
So, what would they have you eat? Bugs or GE beef over meat. Perhaps they would prefer you stop breathing to end the CO2 emissions.:mjlol:

Just say Genghis Khan it's not that hard just do a 2.0 and the world would recover

Who would have thought that the spirit of Genghis Khan would be in Greta Thunberg.
1627027810652.png

1627027832846.png

So, what would they have you eat? Bugs or GE beef over meat. Perhaps they would prefer you stop breathing to end the CO2 emissions.:mjlol:

There will come a time when we'll be able to create a sufficient amount of meat via biopsy; even milk can be created using microbial fermentation.

Down with the Vegan Cult!

Long Live Oil!

I'm actually thinking of trying the vegan diet; it seems so much healthier and it's far more ethical.

The documentaries I watched on the way we treat animals were horrific.

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
I'm actually thinking of trying the vegan diet; it seems so much healthier and it's far more ethical.

don't buy into these propaganda. meat is very healthy and necessary.

don't buy into these propaganda. meat is very healthy and necessary.

It's not just propaganda, mate... there's mounds of grit-edged scientific evidence to back it up.

Vegans are still the healthiest group, so we should at least limit our meat consumption.

Yes tell me when you start with a straight face Cauliflower taste like steak

Yes tell me when you start with a straight face Cauliflower taste like steak

That's hilarious, dude. 😂

I think I could live on lentils, beans, chickpeas, tofu, rice, spinach and potatoes; I don't even eat that much meat as it is.

"If you refuse to eat the bugs, try to get on the property ladder, lift weights and don't subsidize our monthly abortions and the birth-control we pee into your water supply you're literally a Satan Nazi Incel Mysoginist!!" Article No.36,409

I can't take gaal/cadaan women seriously anymore wallahi, they're fucking toddlers :mjlol:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Meat being bad for the environment is unfounded nonsense. Based on shoddy stats and a poor understanding of the overall data. You would do the environment more favors eating local, grass-finished beef than eating plant-based foods imported from all over the world from monocrop fields where natural habitats and ecosystems had to be cleared.

That's hilarious, dude. 😂

I think I could live on lentils, beans, chickpeas, tofu, rice, spinach and potatoes; I don't even eat that much meat as it is.

"Live" but not thrive. In a few years the deficiencies in all these nutrients and more- :

OAcWosL.jpg

-will catch up with you. As will the injury to your digestive tract from all that fiber and the antinutrients and toxins. Not to mention the endocrine disrupting effects of things like soy and, if you're not smart about how you do veganism, the hyperinsulinemia which is arguably the root of most modern chronic diseases. Enjoy the brain shrinkage too or just eat the goddamned steak with your salad and thank Allah, sxb.

Up to you.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
There will come a time when we'll be able to create a sufficient amount of meat via biopsy; even milk can be created using microbial fermentation.

I don't find lab grown 'synthetic' animal products palatable. And I don't have any interest in consuming textured soy either. Akhas.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I don't find lab grown 'synthetic' animal products palatable. And I don't have any interest in consuming textured soy either. Akhas.

I honest to god never cut down on plant foods because I had some obsession with meat, dairy, eggs and seafood. It just intuitively happened. I had gotten out of shape in the middle of my Uni years but decided to get my shit together during my final year and lost like 80% of the weight I'd gained just from cutting out processed foods. I was still even eating rice and pasta with lunch and had plenty of vegetables with my lunches and dinners but I'd removed breads and anything out of a box. Whole foods all the way.

But then I just kept noticing things as my health improved. I kept wanting to tweak and tweak and see if I couldn't lean out more or feel better. I gave up rice and pasta because I noticed I'd experience annoying afternoon lulls in energy which I read was due to the large amount carbs (rice and pasta) I was eating with my meat, chicken or seafood during lunch and the general up and down nature of your blood sugar levels when you eat carby meals all day. So I tried a day of just having veggies and meat or chicken or fish for lunch and lo and behold; stable energy all day long and it was the same the next day and the day after that so bye bye rice and pasta. As a side bonus I leaned out a little more over time as well.

After this came the vegetables. To be fair, I overdid it with them. I really bought into the crap the mainstream dietary guidelines and media push on people about vegetables being great for you and knew nothing about the dangers of excess fiber, of antinutrients and phytoxins and so on. Every night I'd bloat like a pregnant women which is actually fairly common among Vegans:

It was excruciating and uncomfortable as heck. I tried whatever I could from Betaine HCL to apple cider vinegar to chewing my food into utter mush before swallowing it. Only gave me some relief. Eventually I stumbled upon studies, books and lectures on the dangers I spoke of and I was skeptical but I gave it a shot and tried one day of just eating meat, cheese, eggs and some chicken. No bloat. Nothing. Flat stomach all day. Once again, I never looked back.

I only gave up fruits out of curiosity. Personally, I think they're some of the only plant foods that are semi okay. In reality the only part of a plant a plant actually even wants you to eat. No plant wants you to eat its body (vegetables) or its offspring (grains & seeds) so they pack these parts with as many toxins as possible to discourage their consumption. Humans have found ways around this through the millennia. Cooking, fermenting, powdering and so forth and these methods are useful if you have a healthy gut microbiome which most people do not and do not make these foods the basis of your diet but instead treat them as supplementary to things like meat but that's become less and less the case for many poor fools nowadays.

Nevertheless, I noticed some minor leaning out when I removed fruits from my diet alongside more stable energy levels and, for whatever reason, reintegrating them always makes me feel weird after. Minor sore throat, watery stools (sorry!) and so forth. Though I am curious to see how I'll react to wild varieties of fruits like berries and unsprayed organic stuff once I can get my hands on it. Kinda hard to come across here in the UAE. Not to mention that most modern fruits are highly unnatural and basically man-made. Much sweeter than their ancient, wild counterparts our ancestors would have scavenged for when they were in season.

All of this coupled with how I built this physique rather easily on mainly meat and dairy pretty much sold me on all the literature I was reading on the importance of animal foods over plants. And that one, if they so desire, can most certainly get every single nutrient they need off of things like meat, organs and so forth. That and following the Vegan movement closely for years and noticing how many of them eventually drop out due to the same health issues I was experiencing ramped up to 11 + other issues due to deficiencies:

A lot of people don't realize that even for the nutrients that are found in both plants and animals you will generally struggle to absorb them from plants due to antinutrients and fiber. For example, there is iron in spinach indeed but the oxalates in it greatly hinder the absorption of that iron and any other minerals and the methods that exist to lower the oxalate content also denatures the nutrients. Even "Vegan doctors" will advise vegans to take it easy on things like Spinach and Kale due to the risks that come with oxalates like kidney stones.

Along this vein I also shake my head whenever I see someone blabbering about "plant protein". Unless it's a protein powder isolate, most plant protein is pretty hard to get to and wrapped in indigestible fiber. This is why it's hilariously sad when you see fools on the web comparing something like protein in broccoli to protein in steak. Steak protein is pretty much 99% bioavailable. You will take in pretty much all of that protein with ease. Broccoli? Almost none of it or less than half and whatever protein you do get is usually low quality whereas the steak will have all the essential aminos + non-essential but very useful ones to top up your own natural supply with like creatine where they've shown that vegetarians who take creatine supplements notice improvements, even cognitively.

It truly is a crime how much people have been lied to with this plant-based nonsense. None of it is even sustainable without a global supply-chain and monoculture fields where animals have to die anyway and biodiversity had to be cleared for a monoculture:

Where in nature would you even encounter this kind of absurd variety of plants like what we have now in the modern world? Top that off with something like the vegan diet absolutely requiring supplementation of various nutrients with the supplements usually being synthetic as things like vitamin D3 cannot be found outside of animal foods and thus they have to make approximations of them with these synthetic supplements not absorbing as well as the real thing and even being downright poisonous in some cases:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO--6mFLcTg&ab_channel=VeganPhobic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7zV0l4Ii2s&t=593s&ab_channel=sv3rige

Just eat the meat, kids. Seriously.

Trending

Latest posts